[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that if you play games on your phone, you have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (246 KB, 439x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246 KB, 439x500
Daily reminder that if you play games on your phone, you have contributed to the death of video games and are no better than Chads and Stacies.
>>
>>318228367
But Soccer Spirits is fun. It's not like it changes people nominating any Bethesda game for GotY
>>
>tfw don't even have a smartphone
>>
Any actual good games on mobile?

There has to be SOME, right?
>>
I've been playing Brave Frontier for like a full year now
>>
File: ss+(2015-11-29+at+05.25.11).jpg (722 KB, 1457x1115) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-29+at+05.25.11).jpg
722 KB, 1457x1115
Kotor on Android is pretty good.
>>
>>318228948
mad birds
>>
>>318228948
Punch quest
>>
>>318229187
You're right in front of a PC that you could play it on you autist
>>
>>318229969
It's good for playing when I'm away from my gaming PC or when I'm in bed :3
>>
What if I just play sudoku on my phone while I'm taking a shit?
>>
>>318228367
Mabinogi Duel is a fun card game. It's quite polished.
>>
>>318228367
> Chads and Stacies
fuck off back to /r9gay/ you failed normalfag.
>>
>>318230301
Still gave them ad money

2DS is like $80 new now
>>
>>318228948
There is an iOS Steven Universe tie-in that is basically a Paper Mario spinoff. It is pretty good, though if you don't like Steven Universe you may not be able to get into it.

Neko Atsume is fucking god tier mobile gameplay. If you aren't playing it you are a fucking scrub.

Knights of Pen and Paper is a fun D&D parody RPG and its actually designed for mobile interfaces.

Ingress is fun but its not a game in the sense that /v/ thinks of. Its more of a thing you just check when you are going around town.

Beyond that, there are a lot of Puzzle / Arcade games that are pretty good. Zoo Keeper had a pretty good smart phone version, Sonic Runners has good core gameplay but gets bogged down to hell in all of the fremium bullshit, as does Puzzle and Dragons (interesting twist on Match3 that makes it interesting, + monster collecting and RPG elements, unfortunately all the worthwhile monsters are limited bullshit). Monument Valley, although not particularly fun, was pretty original and very pretty. I bring these games up less because I think they are good, but because I think they are indicative that mobile gaming doesn't have to be bad, and isn't hopeless.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.