[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game was pretty neat but no one else seemed to have played
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Spectrobes.jpg (70 KB, 240x216) Image search: [Google]
Spectrobes.jpg
70 KB, 240x216
This game was pretty neat but no one else seemed to have played it. It was advertised on Disney Channel and magazines for the longest time
>>
Motherfuck, THAT was what this game was named. I played it some a while back but totally forgot what it was called.
>>
>but no one else seemed to have played it
Maybe because it looked like one of the dozens of shovelware monster-collecting games on every handheld.
>>
iku ze
>>
>>318226603
How fascinating Disney was involved in that
>>
File: 617AQvElgHL.jpg (83 KB, 500x470) Image search: [Google]
617AQvElgHL.jpg
83 KB, 500x470
We talking about games no one ever played?
I have never seen anyone mention Spectral Force Genesis and for good reason since it's shit.
>>
File: 1422184116673.jpg (25 KB, 250x216) Image search: [Google]
1422184116673.jpg
25 KB, 250x216
>>318226603
God i loved this game, 2 was a great sequel and origins was a great transtition. Ive told this story before but when i was a kid i pre-ordered teh second game thinking that it was going to be a big deal. Dragged my pissed-off mother to gamestop an hour before it opened because i thought there would be a line. Got there, place was a ghost town. Lone worker comes an hour later to find an excited dorky kid with glass clutching his DS and a pre-order receipt. Dude was one of the coolest guys i've ever met, he felt sorry for me(apparently i was the only kid in the town that pre-ordered that game) and gave me a brady-guide and a ton of promotional AR cards for free.
>>
File: Jeena_COM.png (6 KB, 126x97) Image search: [Google]
Jeena_COM.png
6 KB, 126x97
Obscure waifu.
She became fucking hideous when the series moved to 3D though.
>>
>>318227454
lol
>>
File: 1417482791471.png (290 KB, 505x696) Image search: [Google]
1417482791471.png
290 KB, 505x696
>>318228179
>She became fucking hideous when the series moved to 3D though.
>>
>>318228179
You almost got me kid. Nice work.
>>
I played it, was pretty good. Potential to be the pokemon killer but they never capitalized on it and the series died with one game only
>>
>>318228735
You know it had a sequel, right? You could even port over your spectrobes from the first game.
>>
Wtf you talking about? I played the shit out of each game since I was a newfag.
>>
I played the Wii one.
Was alright, unearthing the fossils and finding you just found an asskicker was pretty neat.
>>
>>318226603
I played it, and it was fuckng great.
Thinking back, I have no idea whatever happened to my cartridge of this, but the game was fun, and the way to get monsters was neat too.
I think a sequel even appeared in that Lilo and Stitch anime.
>>
>>318226603
Its was good but the sequel was better
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.