[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't enjoy things anymore. Things that I used to enjoy,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: just dont know.gif (999 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
just dont know.gif
999 KB, 250x251
I don't enjoy things anymore. Things that I used to enjoy, like working out, videogames, movies, tv, reading, playing cards, etc.

I don't find pleasure or entertainment anymore doing anything. Is this normal? At some point you just lose interest for everything?
>>
i don't know, maybe you should ask a doctor instead of a bunch of random jackoffs on an image board
>>
>>318224354
Stop using the internet, it's evil.
>>
>>318224354
I just finished lifting at the gym and I'm shitposting on my phone on their wifi rn.
Gym is life
>>
>>318224575
same, except i'm not posting on a phone and also i didn't lift anything
>>
>>318224502
Why would I go to a doctor. I'm not depressed, I'm OK. I just don't enjoy things anymore.
>>
>>318224354
You're depressed
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 737x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 737x626
It's called growing up anon.

>used to love backpacking with friends around the world meeting strangers and qt girls or guys to talk while traveling

>used to love working out and being big and strong

>used to love playing vidya
>used to love fixing my car up
>used to love women and everything about them

Then I woke up...
>>
>>318224895
Then go outside, nigger.
Get something to eat, buy something for yourself.
4chan is cancer and you have to moderate it
>>
>>318224354
You're not challenging yourself enough. Go do some classes or get a good/better job.

Simple as that.
>>
File: ELPRESADOR_kek.gif (1 MB, 161x190) Image search: [Google]
ELPRESADOR_kek.gif
1 MB, 161x190
>>318224680
>also i didn't lift anything
>>
>>318224895

>I'm not depressed

Not yet, but this is how it usually starts. It's called anhedonia, it's not what a normal person should experience.
>>
Maybe your tastes have changed? Maybe try different TYPES of movies, books, workouts etc.

You should probably try to find some hobby though, or you might get depressed.
>>
>le jaded gamer meme
>>
>>318224939
I'm backpacking China in February...
Do you want to come anon?
:(
>>
>>318224354
>Is this normal?

No it's not.

There are people well into their elderly years who still derive joy from the hobbies they enjoy and are still mentally sharp and physically able enough to pursue.

There must be something wrong with you.
>>
>>318225587
Depends if you got room for 1 more anon. Where you going to?
>>
>>318225587
how much money do you expect to spend?
>>
>>318225007
>Then go outside, nigger.
literally, what for?
>Get something to eat, buy something for yourself.
food is just meant to be fuel for the body, if you are gorging on cheetos to satisfy yourself or get happines then you have a problem. same with if you are looking to fill a hole by buying things.
>>
>>318225587
China is not the place to go without money bro. You're gonna have it rough.
>>
File: 1444872255435.jpg (26 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1444872255435.jpg
26 KB, 327x316
>>318226513
Wow, you really are autistic.
I meant go do something outside like get something to eat with your gf or treat yourself with a new game or something.
>>
>>318228372
>gf
lmao, sure thing Chad.
>new game
did you even read the OP? That's the thing, I don't enjoy games anymore. Not the ones I used to like, and when I try new ones I don't like them at all.
>>
hey, instead of seeking help maybe you should post about it online and then try to browbeat people into telling you that you're okay
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.