[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why hasn't there been a big videogame about capeshit yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: MCU.png (661 KB, 1000x786) Image search: [Google]
MCU.png
661 KB, 1000x786
Why hasn't there been a big videogame about capeshit yet? Normie scum eats that garbage up, as they do shitty videogames so it only seems natural. Lego shit doesn't count, it's fucking garbage blockshit for kids.
>>
There have been several, they all sucked and Marvel gave up.

They should've let UMvC3 be patched, it would become their only good game.
>>
>capeshit
>normie scum
>garbage
>shitty
>Lego shit
>fucking garbage shit for kids
You seem like a really pleasant person.
>>
>>318224275
There was. THQ cancelled it after they got assraped by flop after flop.
>>
>>318224275
Back to >>>/tv/ with those buzzwords.

I think you are forgetting the greatest capeshit game of all time, anyway. I'll give you a hint: I'M ALREADY AT FULL HEALTH
>>
>>318224402
/thread
>>
>>318225565
SM2 is a capemovie, not capeshit.
>>
>>318225817
I was talking about the Spider-Man game on PS1, anon.
>>
>>318225565
Nah.
>>
File: 1351045509555.jpg (134 KB, 584x1226) Image search: [Google]
1351045509555.jpg
134 KB, 584x1226
>>318224275
DC has Batman: Arkham going.

Marvel doesn't really have anything aside from their Diablo clone. It is odd they've just let DC control capeshit games, but I guess Marvel is swimming in too much Movie money to even care.

And then again, it's not even really DC dominating the space so much as it is Batman.
>>
>>318227745
Vidya is hardly the most profitable thing unless you hit a goldmine though. DC got lucky because those Batman games were somehow really good.
>>
The Ultimate Alliance games were pretty fucking great.
>>
>>318224275
What a stupid idea. Making so many movies, people are going to get sick and tired of them if they haven't already.
>>
>>318224275
because normies would forget about it whenever the next normie game comes out
>>
>>318224275
>Guardians of the Galaxy 2
didn't they confirm that the title of the second GotG will be Guardians of the Galaxy: Volume 2?
>>
>>318228926
You sure it isn't GotG: James Gunn Officially Sells Out?
>>
File: really18.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
really18.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>318229101
>implying Guardians of the Galaxy isn't the best marvel movie
>>
>>318229245
It isn't. Top 5 though. That being said, it would have been GOAT had James Gunn been able to go all out as you could tell when Marvel shoehorned some crap in and it briefly faltered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jZA8NkmVhs
>>
>>318229585
I don't think James wanted to go all out.
Pretty sure he's content to keep cosmic the way it is right now where everybody is about as strong as a street-level hero. I'm not expecting any of the power houses to show up.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.