[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm making a game for the first time. Shower me with your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: notch.jpg (122 KB, 780x659) Image search: [Google]
notch.jpg
122 KB, 780x659
I'm making a game for the first time. Shower me with your ideas and I'll buy you a Steam game when I'm a billionaire like Notch
>>
>>318219053
Hear me man:
Cute
Anime
Girls
It must have that

I'll take my payment in a copy of Duck Game.
>>
>>318219196
Obviously, my main character is already a cute anime girl

I don't know if I should make her lewd or pure though
>>
>>318219652
>I don't know if I should make her lewd or pure though
You could make her a half angel / half devil so you get both, and have mechanics involving switching between the two sides.
>>
>>318219053
minecraft 2
>>
>>318219652
Can you draw or are you going to be a cuq and hire someone? Can you program or are you an idea guy?

The chances of you ending up like Notch are slim to none, especially if you have to come here for ideas in the first place because you don't have any.

kek
>>
>>318219053
Appeal to retards. I don't need a steam game and will even give you value that you can stay at my hotel. While you're staying here we're going to party harder than normalfags though. I want to experience normalfag life and only richfags can buy me that experience.
>>
File: lel.jpg (33 KB, 448x599) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
33 KB, 448x599
>>318219053
>billionaire
>still gets put in the friendzone by women after his wife left him
>>
>>318220743
He can get all the lolis he wants though
>he little girl, wanna see my candy room?
Lucky bastard, he's got the best digs since Michael Jackson.
>>
>>318219053
Make a game that panders exclusively to PewDiePie and Markiplier and you'll be literally bathing in money.
>>
>>318220743
Notch is just retarded. Anyone else would just lose weight and become Dan Bilzerian but Notch is so autistic that he can't even pretend to be a normalfag.
>>
Day Z with voxels
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.