[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dota 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: dutchland.png (27 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
dutchland.png
27 KB, 1152x648
How the FUCK do you get out of low MMR? I feel like I really just have to grind out a smurf account because I literally cant gain any MMR at all... sub 700 right now
>>
>sub 700 right now

Were you high while calibrating
>>
Start getting gud.
>>
>>318215815
I was really new, pretty sure you only had toe be level 13 then, really wanted to play ranked so I calibrated straight away and here I am today.
>>318215883
I'm not that good, but I'm good enough that I should be playing with people that I can win games with, and I can learn stuff from. Also I feel like it's impossible with the shit you see down at this level...
>>
Learn and master high impact heroes like QoP, WR or SF. But you probably just make another account, that trench is hell, dood.
>>
>>318216304
any idea how long it takes to get to 50?
>>
>>318216304
>Learn and master high impact heroes like QoP, WR or SF
This.

And if it doesn't net you any results? Then you belong just there where you are.
>>
If you are gonna create new acccount, can you give me this one? I want to stomp some nerds
>>
>>318216698
got other games on it sorry. One day maybe ill come back and shit on everyones heads at 650 MMR.

Also I still need to know how long 50 takes
>>
>>318216534
To 50 mmr? A lot. To 5000 mmr? A lot.
Honest advice, just enjoy the game learning and having good games. I went from 3k to 4.9k playing supports and offlaners, sure you can abuse retardravagers like slark, riki and so, but maybe your gamesense will not improve. Also check the Purge guides if you haven't.
>>
>>318217279
level 50 trophy, it's what required for ranked
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.