[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just purchased this. What am I in for, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: destiny ttk.jpg (65 KB, 425x537) Image search: [Google]
destiny ttk.jpg
65 KB, 425x537
Just purchased this.

What am I in for, /v/?
>>
A video game
>>
>>318209249
A game locked at 30 fps
>>
>>318209249
A shit, dying game where its only redeeming quality is the slightly above average gunplay.
>>
It lacks content, but it can be fun for a while. Good gunplay though, but it is a pretty "Eh" game, good to kill time with if you are into shooters. It does remind me though, why does /v/ always act like they hate mainstream games, and then whenever there is a "Steam profile thread" almost a good 70% of the hundreds of people that post on it, have over 1k hours on CS on average? and like 2k on TF2 and other games they claim to fucking hate like CoD and shit.

Is it just a bunch of bullshit?
>>
>>318209249
Nothing.

You seriously missed out on the entire first parts of the game.

No one does Vog, CE, or the HoW shit anymore.

All you will be doing is the taken king raid

have fun not playing the entire first part of the game tho
>>
>>318209249
The vanilla, Dark Below and House of Wolves stories are pretty meh, with HoW being the best of the bunch. It really starts getting fun when you get into The Taken King stuff, as there's so much to do when it all starts out. Eventually you'll hit Light Level 280 and that's when getting better gear becomes a grind and requires you to play endgame content. Just play it casually until you stop having fun, then leave. Simple as.
>>
Fun! Msgs me on xbox and I can send you a recruit a friend invite. Zyvik
>>
a game whose nice skyboxes and good core shooting do little to hide its being basically just a smartphone grind with higher production values

have fun
>>
Why not just burn your money instead?
>>
A 7/10 game.

I got it with trade-in credit and while I feel let down a bit I don't feel ripped off
>>
Nigga, why
>>
File: 1419514483974.png (489 KB, 711x363) Image search: [Google]
1419514483974.png
489 KB, 711x363
>>318209249
>buying console games

I see the kids are on
>>
>>318212126
People still do VoG due to a new exotic that needs you to run VoG

It isn't even a shitty exotic either
>>
>>318209249
repetitiveness
>>
>>318209249
>me and two other friends get Destiny when it first comes out
>we have fun, begin to realize how grindy it is
>we get bored, drop it
>a couple of months ago, one friend starts getting back into it
>"come on guys get it, we can get the Legendary Edition and have fun again"
>fuck it, buy into it, get Legendary Edition
>me and one friend run though the first 2 DLCs, we think they're fucking ass
>other friend (one who got us back into it) barely played with us
>we never even finished Taken King
>haven't played the game in months
Fuck you Destiny, even with the DLC you're still garbage
>>
Play it and fucking find out for yourself.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.