[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Buy Guitar Hero Live on Black Friday >Trying to get through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: help.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>Buy Guitar Hero Live on Black Friday
>Trying to get through the Campaign to unlock all the songs
>Get to Rock The Block: Broken Tide
>All those qt girls with huge tits in the front row
>Bouncing up and down with loose shirts
>Song difficult is exponentially harder for this set
>They keep hating it
>End up with a poor set cause I have to fap and keep getting distracted by the qties in the crowd
>Repeat

Help me. Between this and the qt drummer in the Jepson Hangout stage I am never going to finish
>>
>>318208514
Just wait until you hit GH Live and see all those lewd music videos distracting you
>>
File: 1443408085397.gif (799 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
1443408085397.gif
799 KB, 200x189
>See the audience in the background
>Anxiety kicks in
I can't play bad, I don't want to upset everyone, they'll all hate me and laugh at me and I'll ruin everything
>>
>>318209374
Yeah anon you gotta put up with it until the end, I hate that there's no option for that shit.
>>
>>318209146
I played it a little bit, but it was a classic rock section.

Is there difficult setting for the streaming part? I only did a few songs and it seemed incredibly easy, and also I was getting like 98% of notes hit and still losing by a couple hundred thousand pts.

Do I need to level up?

>>318209374
Your bandmates also get really pissed at you, and if you do really bad, the crowd starts throwing garbage.

The worst part is there is no fail state and each set is 3-4 songs, so if you completely botch say the 2nd song you either need to live with blowing the entire set and getting a shit score or restarting from song one

Also
>Doing the SoundDial festival
>First band is Portland Instrument Club or whatever
>Intro video starts with a qt 10/10 pure hippie waifu looking at you
>She walks over and kisses her disgusting grungy boyfriend
>As you walk past he winks at you
>The entire set is Mumford and Sons garbage.

Fuck you Activision
>>
>>318209792
yeah you can, just press start while in a song and change it, It'll change it for all future songs too. Just be mindful of the metal sessions if you're a beginner.
>>
>Start feeling confident in the whole Black/White switching mechanic
>Get to a song where Cord 1 is Black and Cord 2 is white on the same strum
>>
>>318210515
Cool. Here is a question I never knew

Should I just strum down, or hold the strummer between my index and thumb and go up/down with it?

I am 100x more comfortable going just down, but when I hit a metal song/rock song all the strumming tires out my arm out and its hard to find and keep a rhythm.

Not sure if its cause I've only been playing for a few hours or its my mechanics.
>>
>>318210814
You just strum down for most songs, but yeah like you said when you get to the metal sections you may have to hold it that way.

also bar noting is a little easier if you just straighten out your fingers and press, more than likely the notes following are white and you can hit those with ease.

soon you'll be doing shit like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykd8t720hq0
>>
I did notice plenty of beautiful tits in that game. Which is weird, since people avoid girls with nice bodies like the plague when it comes to recording live action anything.
>>
>>318211479
it's not a concert without the groupies wearing their ceremonial "fuck me" outfits
>>
>>318211479
I have to say, for as many bad decisions they made, the Campaign videos are amazingly well done.

>Difference people for every band
>Little details even far in the background
>Got actual bands to "cover" the songs, and then synched the actual music over them
>Some stages have pyro and shit
>Some crowds sing along to the songs and their lips are in sync with the song

Its a lot of fun. Too bad the online is kinda shitty
>>
>>318212025
You don't like the online? I think that's the best part of the game considering there's always new shit to play. I have yet to use more than 5 play coins because the selection in the channels is pretty good.

I'm not sure when they update GHTV though, I've only had the game for a little while.
>>
>>318212256
It just wish that it had a bit more variety. Like if there was a pure shuffle station or something.

I played that one ZZ Top song 3 times yesterday somehow.

To be fair it doesn't help my internet is shit. It drops for a few seconds pretty reguarlly which kicks me out of GHTV. It needs some kind of buffering to compensate for people who like in 3rd World States like Pennsylvania and can only get Verizon's shitty DSL.
>>
>>318212256
They just added a slew of songs about a day ago
>>
>>318212549
Yeah I see what you mean, there's definitely songs that I just mute the TV and go use the restroom for. There really should be some option to turn off the video, that should help most people with shit internet.

I think there's 2 channels to choose from, I haven't checked it out yet but I think it's there.

Also be weary of the jump to advanced, it can be a big one.
>>
File: songs.png (126 KB, 1696x703) Image search: [Google]
songs.png
126 KB, 1696x703
get Phase Shift instead. 100% free and pirate all the songs from all of GH and RB, plus customs
>>
It makes me laugh at how many reviewers killed this game for being "too cheesy'

Like it was never not cheesy? Do they not remember facing the devil in a guitar battle in GH3?

Like fuck its supposed to be fun. You are pretending to play guitar with a plastic toy for fucks sake. I'd prefer the intro videos and shit to be goofy and fun

And don't get me started on the uproar over Bangarang.

Like even if you ignore the fact it is a "cover" of the song in context (Its not Deadmau5 performing it), charting the wubs is almost satirical.

>>318212894
Usually the video doesn't play if my internet is being slow, but if my internet drops out it cuts the cord. I get why since realistically no one should have shitty internet like this, but yeah.

Also today I used a Play and the song loaded up with no audio, which was cool
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.