[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you know how to do this without a walkthrough: the game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
How would you know how to do this without a walkthrough: the game
>>
>>318207802
is this bait or are you just retarded?
>>
>>318207802
or are you just so young you grew up with shitty games holding your hand and never learned how to think?
>>
>>318208181
oh does the game explain you can undo the twisted room? Does it explain you have to shoot at the paintings to release the ghosts? If so then yeah, I'm retarded because how else would I know to do this shit?
>>
No, that's Milon's Secret Castle.
>>
>>318208328
Man. When you read something like this you realize that video games are shit now because publishers know what new gamers want.
>>
>>318207802
Navi.
>>
>>318208181
>responding to OBVIOUS bait
>>
>>318207802
It says "PRESS START" right there beneath the title, anon
>>
>>318208328
The game is not that difficult if could beat it when i was 8 years old
>>
File: spurdo on conan.png (578 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
spurdo on conan.png
578 KB, 900x900
>>318208317
>>318208527
>>318208665
HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW YOU COULD UNDO THE EYEBALL SHIT? IT MADE SENSE HITTING THE EYES WHEN THEY WERE OPEN, I DIDN'T THINK HITTING IT WHEN IT HAD A STONE EYELID COVERING IT WOULD DO ANYTHING
>>
>>318207802
By not being a fucking retard.
>>
File: Wait a minute...jpg (122 KB, 1024x577) Image search: [Google]
Wait a minute...jpg
122 KB, 1024x577
If only OoT had helped the player more to figure out those tricky puzzles. Miyamoto has a lot he could learn from the makers of Bioshock Infinite.
>>
File: brain1.jpg (101 KB, 660x528) Image search: [Google]
brain1.jpg
101 KB, 660x528
>>318207802
Ok, I'll bite. You use your brain, it helps you figure out problems. In the case of this game, it helps you figure out problems a 10 year old can. Pic related, its a brain
>>
>>318207802
the only part i needed a guide for was the tri4s peeses
>>
>>318207802
I beat it without a walkthrough, did people seriously have trouble with this game besides maybe a puzzle in the Shadow Temple or losing track of your progress in the Water Temple?

Well, seeing the kind of people that play Triforce Heroes and can't figure anything out, I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
Anyone ever find the forest temple more difficult than the water temple? I actually couldn't beat it at first and then did the fire and water temples, came back and still had a confusing time. I think it was because I used keys in the wrong order and had to find them or something.
>>
>>318207802
Castlevania 2, unless you're playing the Redaction hack.
>>
>>318207802
How to tell if op is retarded: the thread.
>>
File: 45.png (233 KB, 389x288) Image search: [Google]
45.png
233 KB, 389x288
>mfw at that time I didn't even know English

After a week I realized you had to jump into the spiderweb inside the Deku Tree
>>
the only hard parts would be that key under the elevator in the water temple, and the key outside the door of the forest temple

git gud
>>
>>318209957
>after a week

old school gamers everyone
>>
I can't think of too many things that you would need a walkthrough for if you took the time to explore and talk to people.

The only "walkthrough moments" that spring to mind are the fish for Jabu Jabu (which is hinted at by NPCs in Zora's Domain, but still admittedly a bit obscure) and the Hookshot (NPCs mention treasure under Dampe's grave but not what it is, and there's no indication that it's what you need to get into the Forest Temple, or that something in Kakariko would have any relation to the Forest Temple in the first place).

Hell I did everything as a rather impatient/stupid child - the kind of kid who couldn't beat fucking FFVII because I didn't know where to go - and I only ever got seriously stuck in the Water Temple, and briefly in the Forest Temple and (embarrassingly) Dodongo's Cavern.
>>
>>318207802
Replying because i'm going to sage this anyway.

I completed this game by myself, no actual guides needes at any moment of it.

Fishing pond secret included.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.