[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got a Wii U during Black Friday and can only get one game that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: wiiu.jpg (47 KB, 652x370) Image search: [Google]
wiiu.jpg
47 KB, 652x370
Got a Wii U during Black Friday and can only get one game that's below 10GB (if it's digital) and below or about $40. What should I get, /v/?
>>
>>318206650
MH3U.

Alternatively I think Smash is currently discounted.
>>
Do you have DKCTF yet?
>>
>>318206650
a job
>>
>>318206650
A Wii game.
>>
>>318206898
Do not fucking get this game OP, it's shit. It's always recommended here, and I fell for the shilling. Biggest waste of money of my life. I'm pretty sure you can only enjoy it if yiu have extreme nostalgia for the earlier Donkey Kongs. And even then, there are much better games if you can only choose one.

Besides it's 50$ so it's out of your price range.
>>
U got the bundle, right?
Then I'd recommend getting Tropical Dong, Pikmin 3, W101, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Bayonetta and MK8
>>
>>318207410
I'd get most of those games if I actually had a hard drive. I'll have to get one one of these days. Shame I'll miss out on the Cyber Deals.
>>
Splatoon is the only game worth getting for the Wii U.

MH3U was good until MH4U came out for the 3DS.
>>
>>318207742
Personally, from most of these I only get MK8 digitally since I'll be playing them a lot and change from game to game, just like Smash and Splatoon.
But an HDD is very important actually, and even more with Xenoblade and the 10-ish GB data packs.
>>
>>318207304
Not true, I can speak for it having played it and it was a blast. If you love platformers, you'll love this. Since you're only getting one game though, I'd recommend Splatoon. You'll have countless hours of fun, plus you can do shit with /ink/.
>>
OP here. To be clear, I got the Smash + Splatoon bundle so I can safely scratch those games off my list. I'm kinda considering WWHD considering that it's the only Zelda game with decent combat.
>>
>>318208515
Depends on what kind of games you like.
>>
>>318208802
I generally like most games. So long as they aren't walking simulators, of course.
>>
>>318208515
You can also go full Hero Mode without finishing the main quest first, so you can make it a bit more difficult, rare thing in a Zelda game to be honest
>>
>>318208943
Hmm, then I'd say Pikmin 3 or Mario kart 8.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.