[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be playing online >game ends up getting exciting and I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1448745668954.jpg (62 KB, 330x333) Image search: [Google]
1448745668954.jpg
62 KB, 330x333
>be playing online
>game ends up getting exciting and I end up hollerin' on the mike
>somebody comments
>who let the gorilla loose? Go beat your chest somewhere else, nigger.
>my fucking face when

Why are gamers so racist /v/?
>>
why don't you holla at ur boi instead of "hollerin' on the mike"
>>
>"hollerin' "
how much of a nigger are you to talk like this?
everyone who uses the word "holler" is either white trash or a fucking nigger.
>>
If you can't retort shut the fuck up
No one cares that you're complaining about being unable to handle the bantz, we people who spent our entire lives in video games.

You fucking nigger
>>
WE
>>
>>318198741
You realize some white kid posted this to get you to say nigger and you fell for it, right?
>>
>>318198472
i think the correct term is speciesist
>>
OP, there are two types of African American individuals. I call them, "black gentleman" and "filthy niggers."

Black gentleman: Usually mixed, loves Kingdom Hearts and weaboo stuff, enjoys fighting games, very polite and respectful, good sense of humor.

Filthy nigger: HOLLERIN ON DA MIC WE WUZ KINGS YO WE FINNA SOME KINDA SUICIDE SQUAD?!?
>>
>>318199000
that's what a nigger who is trying to save his face would say.
you
doublenigger
>>
>>318198472
should yell black lives matter
>>
>>318199000
I'm 200% nigger
>>
>>318199107
Threads like these are just /pol/ doinging constant board maintenance, "watering the garden" if you will.
>>
years ago..
they try to...
try to
try to put me in a cage...
>>
>>318198472
they're fucking with you nigger
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.