[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: developers who managed to stay amazing even after mainstream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 1024x1024
ITT: developers who managed to stay amazing even after mainstream success

Pic related, literally the most successful video game developer in the world and they still manage to make high quality games

Besides GTAO
>>
>>318197693
But don't you dare to mod GTA V if you don't want to end in jail.
>>
Both Blizzard and Rockstar are casual fucks now with their mainstream games
I want Warcraft 4 , i want a real single player focused gta and fucking Bully2
>>
>>318200116
>now
>>
>>318197693
I was a huge rockstarfag but they really dropped the ball with gtao

Also the fact that they shoehorned freeaim at the last minute was pretty bad
>>
>>318197693
Not gonna deny it but still

What the fuck happened to GTA V Story DLC mode?

What the fuck happened to Agent?

What the fuck happened to Bully?
>>
>>318197693
Gamefreak senpai
>>
>>318200116
When was rockstar not casual?
>>
>>318199764
You can mod GTA V as much as you want, just not GTA Online.
>>
>>318200491
manhunt 1 , Mc2 and The Warriors
>>
>>318200605
Those games were casual
>>
I don't get why GTAO gets shit on by anons. GTAO was a big improvement in comparison with gta4's online which was mediocre at best.

the modders that made an online mode for san andreas are even making their own multiplayer for gtav online, but why? What could they possibly do that rockstar didn't do in regards to game modes? I'm pretty sure the mods are just going to be open world garbage with everybody fucking using hack cheats which will ruin the fun even further with gtao.
>>
>>318200491
RDR
>>
>>318197693

>Gta V
>Amazing

Rockstar's been shit for years. go home kid.
>>
>>318200964
>What could they possibly do that rockstar didn't do in regards to game modes
Make it fun. I've dumped hundreds of hours into MTA because it wasn't consisting of loading screens.
>>
>>318202415
RDR is literally GTA: Wild West
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.