[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where will you be when Nintendo goes third-party?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: ill be laughing my ass off.png (876 KB, 970x559) Image search: [Google]
ill be laughing my ass off.png
876 KB, 970x559
Where will you be when Nintendo goes third-party?
>>
Dead probably
>>
>>318192669
There's so much wrong with this post I don't even know where to start.
>>
lol paint
>>
>>318192669
In my room, masturbating probably
>>
>>318192669

i will be eating a bag of dicks on the moon
>>
>>318192669
>Hyrule warriors
>Lu Bu
wow
>>
>>318192669
>Lu Bu
Better not pursue him.
>>
>>318192669

If Nintendo ever goes third-party, they would go full SEGA and ignore 95% of their IPs. Literally only Mario and Zelda games, as opposed to figuratively like we have today.
>>
When the fuck are we getting some mainstream peripherals for PC?

Like lightguns?
>>
>>318193521
>lightguns
Probably sometime back in the 90s.
>>
happy that neo nintendo does not exist.
>>
>>318193484
that will be sad as fuck
>>
>>318192669

>I want Nintendo games! I'm entitled that they come to my platform of choice!
>...BUT NINTENDO PLATFORMS AREN'T WORTH IT DESPITE HOW MUCH I WHINE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO PLAY THEM ON MY PSQUADRUPLE OR VALVEBOX

god why do you people exist? Maybe its because I have money but I never understood why you just don't get the fucking nintendo console to play the games you want.
>>
>>318194215
I got every nintendo system till the wii and ds
I was let down by every single fucking wii and ds game other then a couple
Nintendo does not care about making games anymore so I refuse to buy any of their games till they make their games good again.
>>
>>318193521
Dunno I know Nintendo is against releasing drivers on PC.
>>
>>318194872

uh.. ok?
>>
>>318194872

...okay but how does that relate? You don't like Nintendo games but you want them to go third party?

I've been gaming since 88 and I have a pretty robust Wii/DS library. Not all of them are Nintendo games, and granted, some are ports like Chrono Trigger DS, but at the end of the day I love my Wii/DS library.

Super Mario Galaxy is one game I'll just never get the hate for. People hate change, is what I chalk it up to.
>>
Weeping over the death of Nintendo as it slides into mediocrity like Sega.
>>
>>318192669
ur mum's house. porking ur mum.
>>
>FUCK NINTENDO
>B-but gimme da gaems
>>
>>318192669

>Lu Bu
>user reviews

where's the effort
>>
File: 1372033278558.png (90 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1372033278558.png
90 KB, 250x250
>>318192669
>lu bu
>reviews

you could've tried
>>
People keep saying this - have been saying it for well over a decade now - but it still hasn't manifested.

Not that it's impossible, mind you, but the pattern doesn't suggest it.
>>
>>318195506
easier gameplay
Non gameplay
selling dolls
character in the game completes levels for you
you fall in a pit and a neo nintendo balloon comes up for you

Yeah
uh no
dying as a company is not changing
>>
>>318198308
>character in the game completes the levels for you if select it when you die enough times
How is that a problem? Would you rather them instead make their games easier?
>>
>>318198308
How does that relate to the post you quoted?
>>
>>318192669
Lu Bu as a guest character would be cool
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.