[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Original Fallout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I can't tell why Fallout 1 felt so right.
I'm not sure if it was the soundtrack, perfectly setting the tone of each situation, the lore about the American goverment setting up vaults to secretly test and spy on its inhabitants, Fallouts cartoonish graphics or dark humour that earned it's place in my vidya heart.

Why does the fallout soundtrack fit so perfectly with its setting?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGyB093QOIo
>>
I think a kiss to build a dream on is better
>>
It's mostly the rose tinted nostaliga goggles.

>Turn based
>Isometric
>Dice rolls

All of these things are awful and only existed because of limitations of the age

Though I will say as far as a proper post apoclyptic world goes. Fallout 1 did it better than 2 and tactics Lets face, 2 is where the series went to shit and became a meme game
>>
>>318191348
I bet you consider 3, Vegas and 4 canon.
>>
>>318192239
I consider east coast and west coast to be separate canons
>>
>>318191348
You do know a lot of people only played fallout 1 and 2 within the last few years right? Nostaliga is a dumb arguement, the games (more so 1) are legitimately good.
>>
>>318189945
actually when and where in fallout 1 do you learn that the vaults were an experiment?
>>
>>318195132
You don't. OP is just jumping on a bandwagon to fit in.
>>
>>318195132
>>318195642
what do these things have to do with eachother? bethesda just made that shit up so they could make their vaults interesting/
>>
>>318189945
>the lore about the American goverment setting up vaults to secretly test and spy on its inhabitant

But that started in Fallout 2.
>>
It's a bitch to play with my laptop's touchpad since I'm too broke to buy a mouse, and I can barely read the text on the screen.
>>
>>318191348
>It's mostly the rose tinted nostalgia goggles.

Can you actually speak for yourself instead of using retarded gutter speak?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.