[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movies I should watch before playing mgs v ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: mgsv-the-phantom-pain-tips.jpg (307 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mgsv-the-phantom-pain-tips.jpg
307 KB, 1920x1080
I just bought it on amazon and, before i play it, i want to know if there were films i should watch to get the "vibes of the game".
I downloaded the good, the bad and the ugly; a fistful of dollars and moby dick.
Anything else ?

By the way, why did the game suddenly got so cheap ?? I found it for less than 30 bucks on amazon and on a store near my house (I live in France so it's not because of black friday)
>>
Shameless selfbump
>>
>>318188402
See if you can find a movie with hardly any story that shows the same 5 things over and over again between 10-minute chunks of relevant plot every 3 hours.
>>
>>318188402
>Movies I should watch before playing mgs v ?

MGS4
>>
Why don't you just play the fucking game dumbo
>>
>>318189328
Because when you buy a game online, you're supposed to wait before they send it to your mailbox. At least, it works like that here, in France.
Is Amazon capable of sending stuff in less than a day in America ?
>>
>>318188402
>>Movies I should watch before playing mgs v ?

MGS3
>>
>>318189256
>>318189580
I've already PLAYED those

>>318189219
I don't play a lot, I was hyped for this game because it seems to be really comfy
>>
>>318189730
Oh it's comfy alright, at least the absolute BEST operator simulator around, for me.

Watch Fight Club
>>
>>318189872
Is this supposed to be a bad thing ?
>>
File: 2015-11-10_00008.jpg (306 KB, 2715x1527) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-10_00008.jpg
306 KB, 2715x1527
>>318189572
Watch these trailers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03nUMw7japI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-c1a5c55-8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJVxPAiB7as
>>
>>318188402
>moby dick
but the movie is shit and nothing like the book
>>
>>318188402
MGSV's story is like MGS2's in the fact that it will NEVER work in film format. The underlying themes of Venom Snake's arc and story rely on the fact that you, the player, is playing a game and controlling Venom Snake.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.