[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just making a thread to tell you guys, i beat him a few moments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
just making a thread to tell you guys, i beat him a few moments ago on my second try

seeing how much trouble most players have with him

he was one of the easier boss battles in of the game.
how can people so fucking bad at gaming?
>>
>>318185946
I beat him on my first try, no dmg taken.
git gud, scrub, u so bad! xDDD
>>
File: 1448339729481.png (2 MB, 764x1294) Image search: [Google]
1448339729481.png
2 MB, 764x1294
prove it
>>
>>318185946
Ok senpai.

I gave up with Orphan of Kos. Feels imbossibru and I soloed every other boss in the main game and dlc. I probably have to grind forever.
>>
Nobody cares about him on NG, the bosses are only hard on NG+
>>
>>318186762
The DLC was suffering on NG+. I'm going to make another character to see how much easier it is on NG.
>>
People are a meme, don't listen to them.
>>
Somebody school me on blood gem shit; working through the DLC on NG and I feel like I could be doing more damage but I don't really get the blood gem stuff.
>>
>not NG+ onwards

Who cares?
>>
Laurence is a real fucker. I thought Ludwig was bad but this guy can eat my asshole.
>>
If I attack Simon, and he kills me does he stay around to fight me when I respawn? I want his weapon bad on my SK/BT character but I'm too low of a level on it to go through almost all of the DLC to get it otherwise
>>
>>318186643
I couldn't beat Ludwig , I tried like 20 times and I just couldn't do it I had to enlist the help of another hunter to get past him , I was able to kill Maria on my second try and the giant ayy lmao boss on my second try too , as orphan of kos I beat him on my first try.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.