[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many diffrent maps are there in Star Wars Battlefront multiplayer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (263 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
263 KB, 1920x1080
How many diffrent maps are there in Star Wars Battlefront multiplayer? I dont have the game yet but what I have seen on twitch..they're three maps that I constantly see being played over and over again. Also, despite the reviews, did you guys find the story and multiplayer enjoyable? Or rather lacking in general?
>>
https://www.google.com/search?q=How+many+diffrent+maps+are+there+in+Star+Wars+Battlefront&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8http://www.gamespot.com/articles/star-wars-battlefront-has-12-multiplayer-maps-at-l/1100-6427079/
>>
>>318181305
>story

nice bait, mate.
>>
>>318181305
There are 4. The other 8 are just a smaller section of an existing map.
>>
>>318182962
>The other 8 are just smaller section of an existing map

I hate the game as much as the next guy but that clearly isn't true. A few are just cutouts but there are maps that are completely different to anything found in the main Walker Assault maps.
>>
>>318181801
>>318182962
>>318183561
twitch directory/game/Star%20Wars%20Battlefront

Decide for yourselves.
>>
There are more than 3, but not by much. I don't know exactly but there's at least 2 for each planet I think, so that'd be 8 or more.

Game is ok, good time waster. The loading times are godawful but it runs fine after I tweaked it a bit. My main issue with it is
>join game
>some guy who is clearly twice the rank of everyone else is dominating
>always on the enemy team
>everyone else is pretty evenly matched, except this one guy
>game would be close if you got rid of his 21 kills and 2 deaths
>leave to find a different match
>puts me right back into the same one
>inb4 git gud, i do decently enough to not be a liability but i'm only rank 5 so I have nothing except ion grenades
>>
>>318181305
Got it Thursday and had my first proper play with it today and I had a lot of fun, thought it felt sluggish at 1st but the default look sensitivity was set to 20% so changed it and it felt infinitely better. Heroes and villains is a good mode and playing as bobba fett is literally easy mode.
>>
>>318184678

I can tell you from the beta the unlock system sucks ass. I went from a .5 kdr to 6 kdr after I unlocked the cycler rifle.
>>
>>318181305
There's 10 maps I think?

4 walker assault/supremacy maps
6 infantry only maps for the other modes
>>
>>318182962
This is misleading. There are 4 planets, in which they have multiple maps. They aren't cutouts like often in Battlefield where you use the full map in a gamemode like Rush and then a small section of it for a smaller gamemode.
There are maps that are made specifically for smaller game modes that aren't cutouts
>>
>>318185138
The thing is Battlefront's only real worthwhile game modes are Walker Assault and Supremacy (with the hero modes being a fun side mode). 2/3 of the game's maps shouldn't be dedicated to modes that CoD does much better with more variety.

Battlefield 4 had 10 maps at launch, each of which could be used on every game mode with the smaller ones being cutouts.
>>
>>318185541
I wasn't trying to imply one mode was better than the other. I was just explaining the maps, not my opinion on them
>>
>>318185930
I wasn't talking about your opinion nor was that post really directed at you specifically. My point is that Battlefield has a ton of maps for the modes everyone comes for whereas Battlefront has 4 with every other map dedicated to throwaway modes.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.