[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My personal favorite game of all time is 9 years old,can we have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: ps2_257.jpg (3 MB, 3247x2146) Image search: [Google]
ps2_257.jpg
3 MB, 3247x2146
My personal favorite game of all time is 9 years old,can we have thread about it.

Best weapon
Best Job
Best location
Best boss
Best summon
Best music
Favorite character
>>
I really liked the main theme and the Empires theme.

Also Basch is best boy and Fran is best girl.
>>
>>318178041

>A game that literally plays itself

>Favorite game

I got this feeling that you're part of the problem as to why games are worse off now than they were a decade ago.
>>
>>318178041
i wish balthier and fran were the main characters and vaan and penelo would be replaced by something not shit
>>
File: 18171619_p0.jpg (433 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
18171619_p0.jpg
433 KB, 1000x1000
I always make Penelo a knight because I find it funny

I know its probably the worst choice stat-wise but who really cares
>>
I want to anal penelo and ashe
>>
>>318178473
but the game is from a decade ago
also you don't have to make it play itself
>>
>>318178473
Blow it out your ass
>>
Everyone has a good charadesign except the main character, that's really a shame.

Other than that it was a better FF than X or X-2, and the last good SP FF really.
>>
>>318178473
Rpgs in the past was always press x to win,with the occasional healing.FF 12 just simplified that,also you didn't have to use gambit.
>>
File: Smug Navarre.png (307 KB, 366x309) Image search: [Google]
Smug Navarre.png
307 KB, 366x309
>want to grab a copy for $15 at my local game store
>realize it's not even worth it when IZJS is better
>>
HD release when? PS2 emulation doesn't count.
>>
>>318179142
Didn't they already announce it
>>
>>318179142
why would you wait for a HD remaster when you can just emulate it though?
>>
>>318179221
No.
>>
>>318179221
No, not officially. I still think it's only a matter of time though.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.