[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Inqueersition worth it at $15, or any price?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 314234124124124214124.jpg (66 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
314234124124124214124.jpg
66 KB, 500x500
Is Inqueersition worth it at $15, or any price?
>>
yeah
>>
>>318177782
yes. def worth it at 15. Prob worth it at 40. Not the best ever, but a mile above DA 1 and 2
>>
It feels very stretched out. You will most likely get bored of the combat 50% through the game and will just be playing for a sense of closure. I recommend doing the bare minimum of fetch quests required of you and just doing the story missions
>>
>>318177782
no, not because of gay sex, not because of the game itself but becausd of EA.
dont give them a fucking penny
>>
99.9% of the secondary quests are rubbish. The main story is shit and some of the companions are either boring or annoying
>>
File: 1437163617194.png (62 KB, 226x263) Image search: [Google]
1437163617194.png
62 KB, 226x263
>>318177934
>but a mile above DA 1

>Worse writing
>Worse characters
>Completely butchered tactics menu
>Worse combat overall
>Even the most grindy, shitty fetch quest in origins is better than most of Inquisition's
>>
>>318178390
>99.9% of the secondary quests are rubbish
Just call it an RPG, they're all like this. Don't let Witcher fangirls tell you otherwise, it's all just fetch shit for some nobody.
>>
>make better dwarves than almost anyone
>best looking character in game is female dwarf
>most agreeable party member is dwarf
>bioware hates them and won't let you fuck one
>>
>>318178527
You obviously haven't played it. Inquisition takes fetch quest bullshit to a WHOLE new level to appeal to the Skyrim "Woah bro this game is so BIG" audience.

Witcher at least tries to make it's sidequests interesting by providing moral choices. Vey rarely does that happen in Inquisition
>>
hardly worth playing much less paying money to play it

the quests are garbage made entirely to waste your time. each level has a checklist of the -same- boring busy work to do so they can advertise hundreds of hours of gameplay. avoid this shit.
>>
>>318179107
>You obviously haven't played it
Fangirl detected.
>>
>>318177782
No, it's shallow garbage. If you played Origins you'll feel like your intelligence is being insulted by how much they've dumbed down the combat and gameplay in general.
>>
>>318178523
well it's better if youre playing on consoles
>that butchered DA 1 port
>>
>>318179158
>I read the first three words and then make a knee jerk reaction

Epic
>>
I tried it out with a pirated version when it came out. Got to some forest area and decided it wasn't worth my time. So, no.
>>
>>318179348
>first three words
Can you not count to five, fangirl? As expected of a Witcher fan.
>>
>>318179461
Shit man you got me. Thanks for the laugh
>>
>>318179587
Thanks for making your parents cry, somebody paid for your education.
>>
>>318177782
Well maybe. I had fun for 30 hours but the game is terribly bland and repetitive. I liked the castle customization though. Also the game blows TW3 regarding graphics even if the maps are smaller.
>>
>>318178874
Given how much muscle, on average, they have, can you imagine how tight Harding must be? Jeeeesus christ
>>
>>318178874
>Dwarves are constantly best race
>always secondary at most

People just can't appreciate Dwarves.
>>
>>318179765
I fucking know, man, she's an archer so she clearly has plenty of muscle tone. I doubt two fingers would fit.

>>318179817
It's unjust. Shit, even Elder Scrolls delegated them into another elf race.
>>
>>318177782
hell it ainĀ“t even worth 5$
boring world, stupid characters and a story so generic that everybody that has ever played a fantasy game already knows it.

plus terrible animations and mmo like gameplay with out the online part
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.