[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is no excuse in owning a console besides exclusives which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1447728983866.png (40 KB, 362x362) Image search: [Google]
1447728983866.png
40 KB, 362x362
There is no excuse in owning a console besides exclusives which can can be ported if you fuck off from consoles.

PS4 still has no games but epic movies excluding Bloodborne which I own and play but isnt enough to give the PS4 a chance for one game.

Why are Console fags so fucking stupid?
>>
File: 1448727307709.jpg (3 MB, 1304x2468) Image search: [Google]
1448727307709.jpg
3 MB, 1304x2468
>inb4 some fucking sonygger post this picture
>>
File: 1439871927649.gif (977 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1439871927649.gif
977 KB, 500x281
Because they are cheaper and some people just want to play games. I know that sounds shocking to you, being a fat greasy neckbeard basement dwelling virgin faggot, but it's true; some people actually enjoy video games and don't really give a fuck on what they will play them, as long as they get to play them.
>>
>>318174995
And if you want comfortability and a controller you can buy a fucking steam link for 50 bucks or use an HDMI cable to hook your PC up to your TV

There
Is
No
Excuse.
>>
>>318175563
>get a cheap steam machine
>pre built PC even
>can play a video game

I dont see why I'm a faggot when I'm speaking the truth.

You have no excuse

Your just a brand loyaltist faggot.
>>
>>318175058
It's a nice picture
>>
>>318175776
>forcing your hobby unto others

stay mad
>>
File: one-unique-awd-1000hp-evo.jpg (210 KB, 1916x1055) Image search: [Google]
one-unique-awd-1000hp-evo.jpg
210 KB, 1916x1055
I think they don't want to go through the hassle of building a pc. They get a box that runs games without hassle. Insert game > play.

It's like buying a good middle class car. Its solid for daily driving but thats it. PC is more like a tuner friendly car, like an evo or sti. When the car is stock its still handles better on track then any other normal car, you can also do daily driving with it. And if you want to have more power or better handling you can just swap various bolt ons or get forged internals etc. without buying a new car. But It's your decision, you don't have to.

>But why would go through that hassle building a "race car" if you can just buy a super car for 200k.

Because in the end it's cheaper and probably still handles better or equivalent to your 200k supercar. Also it's more fun to build your own and learn new things through the process.
>>
>>318175776
>Your just a brand loyaltist faggot.
The irony is staggering.
>>
>>318177561
>all these console shitters excuses
>every excuse is just "LOL FUCK PC XD"

Stay on consoles.
>>
>>318177873
>Brand loyalty
>Implying there is anything brand to be loyal to for a console to just play multiplats

WOW SURE IS INNOVATIVE
>>
>>318174995
Ok, I know this sounds weird but look:
I do whatever the fuck I want with my money, case closed fag
>>
>>318178289
STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH

THE ARE RETARDED

LOOK LOOK AT HIM AND LAUGH

AHAHHAHAHAJAHA
>>
>>318175058
Why does that image hurt you so much?
>>
>>318179836
>6. The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.
>>
>>318177990
>acting like you're superior to anyone else because your choice of platform is different

Stay pleb

Not everyone is a PCfat like you
>>
only reason im going to buy a ps4 is because im poor and cant afford a pc rightaway and want something to play vidya with while i save up for a decent pc
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.