[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you fix these guys and make them enjoyable boss fights?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Guest Starring.jpg (108 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Guest Starring.jpg
108 KB, 1920x1080
How would you fix these guys and make them enjoyable boss fights?
>>
What's wrong with them? They're pretty cool looking and they're fun to fight in d-walker.
>>
They're already pretty enjoyable tbf
>>
I'd give them bouncy tits.
>>
Make them not a boss fight, but rather make them late game soldiers to sneak past.

Late in the game there is no challenge, everything is easy as fuck.
>>
by adding in actual boss fights

>no real fight against volgin
>no fight against skull face
>>
>>318173895
Completely remove them and replace them with a team of unique antagonists.
>>
>>318174492
If I wanted to fight Volgin id just play mgs3, retard
>>
>>318173993
They were cool the first and second time you encounter them, but after they lose their charm and become these annoying obstacles to get through. It atleast would've been nice if one of these mindless fucks had some personality like just give them leader that hates the shit out of Venom or something. The female skull unit isn't too bad of a boss encounter, but they're really just four Quiets that aren't as good as the real deal.
>>
The Metallic Archaea and Code Talker ones are fine. The Skulls just lack character.

I'd actually change Quiet so she doesn't always automatically see you.
>>
File: 1447687660761.jpg (36 KB, 332x327) Image search: [Google]
1447687660761.jpg
36 KB, 332x327
>>318174931
>It atleast would've been nice if one of these mindless fucks had some personality like just give them leader that hates the shit out of Venom or something

That sounds retarded
>>
>>318173895
rather than fix then, i would place regular boss fights throughout the map, like 3 bosses with a different skill or specialty on the map, maybe even some of the bosses we fight in the original psx games, before they are recruited.
>>
Press R2
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.