[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't you buy her game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Max_Caulfield.jpg (177 KB, 500x525) Image search: [Google]
Max_Caulfield.jpg
177 KB, 500x525
Why didn't you buy her game?
>>
Because the story was predictable, not very exciting and they made the bad guy such a goofy non-threatening Dirk Dastardly parody by completely removing any mention of the sexual abuse they still tried really hard to imply.

Also overpriced.
>>
Because it's shit
>>
>>318172710
But I did and I rubbed off many loads to her if you know what I mean.
>>
i did

it was fun
>>
Because it's even worse than Telltale games.
>>
because i don't support episodic shit
i pirated it for the lesbian love tho
>>
>>318172986
shut the hell up
>>
I actually just bought it. Got the first ep last steam sale and it was pretty good and it's not like there were any really good deals this sale
>>
>>318172710
>game
I think you mean "interactive" saturday morning cartoon.
>>
Because i have like 7 normies on my steam account because they wanted to play that shit game.

It was fun, then it ended, the ending sucked.
I could have bought Tales from the Borderlands for that money.
>>
>>318173229
adventure games are still games anon, even the shit ones
>>
>>318172710
I did and loved it
>>
>>318173064
don't you mean

shut the hella up
>>
>>318173464

Nope
>>
>>318172710
what game is this and is it any good?
>>
>>318172710
>her game
A fictional character made an actual videogame which can be purchased? Is that what I'm reading here?
>>
>>318172710
>game
>>
Because it's trite and literally uses every time travel cliche ever made.

>tfw roommate thinks its the most beautiful game ever made (story-wise)
>>
>>318172710
read all the spoilers online and since there's no gameplay to be enjoyed here there's no point in buying it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.