[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Egoraptor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (187 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187 KB, 1280x720
Is Egoraptor right about Zelda Ocarina of Time and the 16-bit Sonic games?
>>
who cares
>>
Yes. I agree with everything he says and think he presented his case well.
>>
>>318172372
no.
>>
>>318172469
You posted in this thread so you do
>>
>>318172372
>egoraptor
Never heard of her.
>>
>>318172372
Yes
>no
maybe
>>
/v/ - internet "celebrity" general
>>
What'd he say about the 16 bit Sonic games?
>>
File: Zelda Sequelitis was a mistake.png (98 KB, 841x779) Image search: [Google]
Zelda Sequelitis was a mistake.png
98 KB, 841x779
no and Egoraptor said the whole shit was a mistake

stop making these threads
>>
>>318172701
>her
>>
Ocarina of Time probably could have cut a bit of its time-wasting theatrics (Like not making the "Important Chest" opening sequence a cut-scene, but keeping the glowing light coming from inside it) without compromising what those theatrics brought to the table, but for the most part his opinion seemed based on "Feel" and not hard fact or even investigation, or even the idea that what he's calling out is even wrong. Like, what's the particular problem with having to focus on fighting when presented with an enemy? Why is it bad that your exploration is cut-off if you're engaged in a fight? What kind of idiot is like "Wow pretty forest" while a skeleton hits you with a sword? Fight or flight bro, if you want to explore, remove yourself from danger.

I don't know his opinion on the OG Sonic games, but if its anything like "YOU JUST PRESS RIGHT" then its invalid.
>>
>>318173072
That was actually surprisingly well said

What in particular was he replying too?
>>
>>318173421

"Arin u a poopbutt did u know dat? jkeven poopbutts get fuckd"
>>
>>318172372
he's a faggot with shit taste, and he sucks at vidya

OoT is the best game ever made relative to the time it was releases, and top 5 overall.
>>
>>318173072
That's way more intellectually honest and well-said than I've come to expect out of Arin nowadays.
>>
>>318173072
When was this?
>>
>>318172659

fuck off fanboy
>>
>>318175063
fuck off kekold
>>
>>318172372

I'ts funny how superbunnyfag made a much better analisys a whole two years prior. And what is funnier is that he only did it because he liked the sequelitis videos and wanted more. Since Arin is a lazy faggot he decided to do it himself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePdD52WE-tY
>>
File: 1424628999888.gif (99 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1424628999888.gif
99 KB, 200x200
Zelda sequelitits was hot garbage.

though as much as I dislike Ego's new "career", I still consider the Megaman episode as one of the things people should watch if they want to get into game design. even if it's mostly him gushing about some game he likes. he points out good game/ level design concepts used in Megaman X.

Castlevania episode is pretty meh.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.