[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this the final nail in the coffin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: alliance-garrison-2-full.jpg (265 KB, 1000x625) Image search: [Google]
alliance-garrison-2-full.jpg
265 KB, 1000x625
Was this the final nail in the coffin?
>>
nope.

the burning crusade was.
>>
>>318171412

>horde garrison being turbo shit
>>
>>318171483
They're both turbo shit
>>
>>318171483
horde just got completely shit on in this xpac

not to mention they're awful at pvp now, almost as if all the good players went ally and left horde with shitters
>>
>>318171465
HURR DURR IVE BEEN AROUND FOR SO LONG THE GAME DIED A LONG TIME AGO IM SO RETRO AND WISE
>>
>>318171412
I don't play WoW since BC, but I remember reading about this and thinking it would absolutely destroy the game.
>>
Will there ever be a good post-WoW mmorpg?
Are mmorpg's dead?
>>
>>318172038

MMOs are dead, everyone just tried to copy WoW for like 10 years.
>>
File: cringe.jpg (47 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
47 KB, 450x450
>>318171990
>>
>>318171836

Well human characters get a free pvp trinket, go figure.
>>
File: RGHARH.gif (1004 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
RGHARH.gif
1004 KB, 500x286
I honestly don't see how WoW can survive another 4 years. There's nothing they can change enough to make people play it for so long. The core of the game will always be the same and people are bored with it.
>>
>>318172126
I just want a modern mmorpg with the magic of WoW.

God damnit. Blizzard shouldn't have cancelled Titan.
>>
I stopped playing around the end of Lich King. I felt like that started encompassing everything that was wrong with the game.
>>
>>318172505
What was "the magic of WoW"?
>>
Unlike most of you autismos, I played the game for the people. I enjoyed raiding because it meant I got to hang out with a bunch of my friends frequently. Nail in the coffin was my guild falling apart and everyone dropping contact.
>>
>>318174791
I doesnt make the game non-shitty. You can play any game and have fun with people
>>
>give us player housing!
scream the playerbase
>'Housing'? That sounds fucking gay. HAVE YOUR OWN FUCKING MILITARY BASE!
says Blizzard
>waaah we hate garrisons it's too much grinding
whines the playerbase
>That's all you've been fucking doing for the past 10 years you stupid pieces of shit
say the people with any sense
>>
>>318176074
hello blizzard
>>
>>318171412
No that was LFD. Anyone who handt left after wotlk is a huge faggot
>>
>>318171836
They all rerolled humans because of their op racial.
>>
>>318176371
*tips fedora* I agree my good sir. Any dissension must be rooted out for the good of all of us here! It's like these "people" believe in God, LOL (laughing out loud)
>>
>>318171412
the game is 11 years old of course its losing players. I have no idea why so many people just grasp at straws to find an excuse for less people playing a decade old game
>>
>>318171990
OFFICIAL REASONS WHY BURNING CRUSADE WAS IN FACT A SHIT

Let's get this shit started

>homogenized the factions by letting both sides get formerly exclusive classes
>introduced heroics, which just allowed blizz to be lazy and rehash dungeons
>Serpent Shrine Caverns
>The Battle of Mt. Hyjal
>introduced daily hubs for grindan the same shitty, easy tasks on a daily basis
>several specs were still retarded and unplayable
>Eye of the Storm
>bgs were useless anyway, so why the fuck was EotS even made
>arenas killing world pvp and large-scale, objective pvp for hurrdurr deathmatch
>ruined lore beyond all repair
>several characters were made evil for no raisin
>>
>>318171836
Was about time Alliance got some love, Cataclysm and MoP were horde circlejerks with muh green jesus and alliance guilt
>>
WoD is 75% off and I just bought it. Having to pay the sub fee is shit though, haven't done it yet.

I did enjoy what little I played of the WoD trial.
>>
>>318176679
cringiest post i've ever read.
>>
>>318171412
What game?
>>
>>318178101
Serious question?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.