[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Convince me not to, /v/. Please.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: kpgcxz.png (42 KB, 617x137) Image search: [Google]
kpgcxz.png
42 KB, 617x137
Convince me not to, /v/. Please.
>>
No. It's actually a good game if you ignore the online. And the PC port is pretty well done.
>>
>>318168748
I really couldn't give a shit for the online.
>>
>>318168807
Vice City is still my favorite.
I wasted 60$ on this trash OP, you can follow in my footsteps if you'd like.
>>
>>318168807
Then you're not getting any convincing faget. Buy it now.
>>
It's really not that great of a single player game desu.

It's really lacking in content, especially when compared to San Andreas.

You'll probably finish the story and the stranger side missions and then never play it again.

It's really obvious that Rockstar expected people to sink all of their time into the shitty multiplayer.
>>
>>318168661
You will have 20, at MOST 25 hours of gameplay from the single player

The multiplayer will give you 0 it's absolute thrash

It's up to you, wanna pay 2 dollars for 1 hour of enjoyment? It's not even that good frankly
>>
The gameplay is shallow as fuck. If you enjoy car rides where you literally cant do anything until the script lets you. There are so many missions where you have to follow someone in a scripted chase and you cant catch up or do anything until its over, same with flying missions. The only thing you get to do is boring driving which feels way too arcadey and generic cover shooting its like a linear gamw trapped in an "open world"
>>
>>318168661
Not my job.

If you're not sure that you wanna pay that much for it, don't get it.
>>
>>318169258
>>318169121
These plus the story having three characters doesn't allow you to get to know them as well, and imo Trevor is annoying as fuck and ruins the single player for me. The online is pretty good until you get killed by random people multiple times in a row just starting out, where they have no reason to do it except for shits and giggles.
>>
>>318169251
Doesn't multiplayer have coop? Like 2 players doing heists against AI or something?
>>
>>318168661
I like it. Just get it for the single player and mods.
>>
>>318168661
its skyrim tier infinite quests get boring fast
>>
>paying that much for a 2 year old game
>>
>>318169563
The multiplayer is full of instanced minigames. The heists are the closest to "fun" you'll find, but there are only 4 or 5 of them? And it takes like 4 instanced minigames to prepare them. You'll also have to face several long loading screens between those, and most of them will drop you back to the freeroam because "this lobby is full" or "the host left" or something.

Anon, if you are expecting a multiplayer ANY like MTA or SA:MP, you'll be HEAVILY disappointed. It took me weeks to accept that GTA:O was this crappy.
>>
>>318168661
It's shit
>>
>>318169836
If I were to play heists, it'd be with a friend of mine so there wouldn't be "host as left" or shit like that, I imagine. Unless the netcode is garbage.
>>
>>318169983
Heists require four people. If you have three more friends to do heists with, sure, go ahead, you might even have fun with the instanced minigames. Just know that you'll have to face hours of preparation missions until you can get to the juicy heist that lasts just a few minutes.
>>
>>318170105
Well alright. Fuck that then.
Not buying it.

Thanks for saving me 30€ /v/.
>>
Online is peer to peer
>>
>>318168661
http://thepiratebeach.eu/torrent/11828443/GTA%205%20/%20Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V-RELOADED
>>
>>318170159
TO be fair, if you are really THAT anxious to play it, just buy it and be disappointed. I remember the hype I had when the game had released, and frankly, I'm glad I bought it. If I hadn't done that, I'd been anxious to play it for so much time, maybe even today. Just buy it and be disappointed for a few days, it's better than wanting to play it for months/years.
>>
>>318168661
If you buy that game I'll rape you.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.