[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /v/ think of it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: RER2.jpg (593 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
RER2.jpg
593 KB, 1440x1080
What did /v/ think of it?
>>
It was okay I guess.
>>
I pirated it when it came out and it ran like shit to the point where it was almost unplayable. A lot of intense stuttering and the game would freeze for a second every time I shot my gun. I have a powerful pc but i guess it's my amd. I never felt like pirating episode 2 but I liked what I was able to play.

Anything is better than the overrated snoozefest that's the first game.
>>
I liked playing Raid mode with friends online, the campaign was worse than kidney stones though.
>>
>>318167909

cant finish it, its just the biggest piece of shit vidya world has seen in decades
>>
>>318168727
>raid mode
Too bad PS3 raid mode is dead, it was fun.
>>
horrible
first one was hard enough to stomach with the stupid as fuck scan system
>>
>>318167909
As someone with very little experience with the RE franchise I fucking loved it.
>>
>>318169174
Been playing on PS4 and have only found one person that wasn't somebody I knew
>>
>>318167909
Didn't play 2, but the first one was comfy as fuck to play on the 3DS
>>
>>318169589
Man, it sucks so few play now, those Lv 20 grinded upgrades with no one to help.
>>
>>318169769
Wait do you have it on ps4?
>>
File: 2015-03-20_00011.jpg (194 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-03-20_00011.jpg
194 KB, 1920x1080
Loved it.
>>
>>318170227
PS3
>>
>>318167909
Good indication that the franchise was not ruined by RE6.
Very very fun.
>>
Much better than the hot garbage that was revelatations 1
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.