[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does ANYONE on /v/ actually have a Bone? I keep forgetting this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Rise_of_the_Tomb_Raider.jpg (41 KB, 331x381) Image search: [Google]
Rise_of_the_Tomb_Raider.jpg
41 KB, 331x381
Does ANYONE on /v/ actually have a Bone? I keep forgetting this game came out because I haven't seen shit about it on /v/
>>
>>318166365
No actually
>>
>>318166365
I got this game so far it is the exact same as the first
>>
I don't but my friend does, he owns all the current gen consoles plus all the last gen ones, and a nice PC. We've played co-op on his Bone before, it's not too bad. Great controller.

I still don't want one.
>>
>>318166365
1/3 of the people who Bout a PS4 bought an Xbone.
The Wii U is in more homes than the Xbone.

Once the game is out of Beta, and actually released on PC this summer, you will hear a lot about it.
>>
It's better than the reboot but there are still issues

Instead of copying uncharted the copied Indiana Jones
>>
>>318167356
>Wii U is in more homes than Xbone

Even though litterally every other source ever says otherwise
>>
I thought this was another one of isometric Tomb Raider games until they briefly talked about it on the giant bomb podcast
>>
>>318166845
great Tombs, survival elements is actually a thing now but they should've made it more integral to the game like mgs3 or above, better enjoyed on the hardest difficulty.
story starts interesting and falls flat 2/4 of the way, aka shite, Lara doesn't moan every 2 seconds, better environments and fun combat.
overall pretty good, better than uncharted series but still not as good as the Legend trilogy.
>>
I want to sex Lara
>>
File: shitraider.png (865 KB, 1077x642) Image search: [Google]
shitraider.png
865 KB, 1077x642
>>318166365

>Turn Lara into Ellen Page because we want the lefty Ellen Page tumblr audience
>Looks fully American now

>TR reboot not massively innovating or good but Lara's qt britbong looks get me through it because <3

>Now we Ellen Page with a british accent and shitty fucking indie level music

Why do people have to fuck up a good thing?

I'm sure it'll be a great pirate but fuck, I might have bought it if they hadn't fucked shit up and it was like $35 on Steam after a few weeks
>>
>>318166365
Why this thread keep popping up
Nobody gives a shit about Reboot 2.0
>>
>>318169259
She looks nothing like Ellen Page
>>
What's the deal with this one, Is it a full exclusive bone game or is it a timed exclusivity? Why would you shoot yourself in the foot and not release the sequel on all the same platforms the original one was available on, holy shit.
>>
>>318166365
When is it going to be released on PC? I'm never buying a bone and I wont buy a PS4 until it has more released games not promises.
>>
>>318169534
It's timed. Xbone exclusive for one year. And by then, Uncharted 4 wil have come out, so nobody on PS will give a fuck. The PC crowd will get it for cheap on Steam, or pirate it easy peasy. Good fucking riddance too, it's the same game as the 2013 reboot, just prettier.
>>
>>318169743

It got better review scores than Fallout 4 did lol.
>>
I kind want to pay it since Uncharted feels bland to me now, but I know I will of forgotten about it by the time it comes to a platform I own.
>>
>>318169990
That shouldn't count as an achievement "lol"
>>
ive got an xbone, dont really care about that game though
>>
File: 2015-11-28 18_53_29-Amazon.jpg (147 KB, 1057x1296) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28 18_53_29-Amazon.jpg
147 KB, 1057x1296
I'll get one if the upcoming exclusives are decent. Hopefully MS will release a slim version until then.
>>
Fuck off you Japanese shill. Have fun playing multiplats limp wristed faggot
>>
>>318169435

Oh come on dude they look identical
>>
>>318166365
I have an Xbone but I don't have Rise of the Womb Raider, no. Just looks like more of the same to me, and while that isn't terrible, it's not something I wanna pay £45 for. I'll pick it up in a few months when it's 15 bongs preowned.
>>
>>318166365
right here senpai

we have comfy Xbone threads every few days.
>>
>>318171496
Not even close
>>
I've got all the current gen systems. I'm almost done with the new Tomb Raider. It's pretty fun. It is like the other one, but I mean did people really expect it to be totally different? Most sequels are very similar to the prior. I feel like they fixed some issues from the first, like varied environments and a better story.
>>
>>318169259
You're just a closet pagefag. They're literally nothing alike.
>>
>>318166365
It's out? I did not know that.
>>
>>318166365
The Xbone is definitely under represented here, probably because it's the most dudebro of the consoles.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.