[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://strawpoll.me/5225903 What game should i play next?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
http://strawpoll.me/5225903
What game should i play next?
>>
>>318164793
what the fuck is command and conquer firestorm? some shitty mod?
>>
>>318165281
It's the expansion to tiberian sun. Never played the expac
>>
>>318165380
so a shitty mod? okay then
>>
>All these good games

Do you even play video games?
>>
>>318165638
I buy games, and then the backlog just grows and grows. Sometimes I even look at the games from time to time.
>>
>>318165638
>>318166020
Also witcher 3 took a long time. And work happens plus girlfriend it's been a busy time man.
>>
>>318164793
You still haven't played the first xenoblade? The new one comes out next week man! Hurry up!
>>
>>318164793
>Neverwinter nights 2 mask of the betrayer
Do you have a run of the base game to import? if so that for sure otherwise Nier
>>
>>318167028
I was going to play both. I used to play a lot of dnd in highschool so I know how the systems work. was gonna go bard shadowdancer
>>
>>318167267
Nice, the base campaign is kinda generic (but still good for the most part) but Mask of the Betrayer is some top tier storytelling
>>
>>318167414
I mean forgotten realms tends to be pretty generic. I would be confused if it went balls to the wall crazy land.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.