[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Styx: Master of Shadows any good? I remember it being fairly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: styx and stones.jpg (128 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
styx and stones.jpg
128 KB, 1920x1080
Is Styx: Master of Shadows any good? I remember it being fairly popular on /v/ a while ago but didn't really take notice of the threads much. I've heard some good stuff and some bad. I just wanna know if it is worth it. I've been craving a game where you play as a goblin or some other sort of fantasy creature rather than generic human.
>>
Best stealth game in a while.
>>
I just finished it a couple of weeks ago, man it was great.

It should take you about 20-23 hours I think.
>>
If you like actual stealth games instead of shooter hybrids, it's great. Some rough edges but don't let those scare you.
>>
>>318156924
a stealth game , where stealth is actually required
>>
I don't know anything about Styx but I bought Of Orcs and Men a long time ago and never played it. Is Of Orcs and Men any good or should I just skip to Styx? I kind of don't want to skip it because Of Orcs and Men establishes the world of Master of Shadows, but I also don't want to play a shitty game.
>>
>>318159195
Styx is a whole different Genre and happens before Of Orcs and Men. Of Orcs and Men is a bad game though.
>>
>>318159325
>Of Orcs and Men is a bad game though.

Shit taste pleb detected.
>>
>>318156924
If you're interested in opinions, I once made a fairly long review on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0NOGiJ-YOU
>>
Its a great game

Level design invloves a lot of very high structures that you can climb. Really cool finding all the paths to get to the top.
>>
It's a pretty goood stealth game. Not super-fond of the story, some predictablility, but it's above decent. Mostly bugfree, though i did once get a gamebreaking bug (guards moving highly erratically and clumping together), though replaying the level fixed any issues.

All in all, i liked it, a solid bunch of fun.
>>
>>318159567
I enjoy your accent and that was an informative review. I'll take a look at a couple more of your vids, I'll probably subscribe.
>>
File: oh gosh.gif (1 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
oh gosh.gif
1 MB, 500x280
>>318159917
>>
>>318160494
And you like One Piece? You've got my subscription.
>>
Along with Dark Mod, one of the best stealth games in the last few years
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.