[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Niko one of the best, if not THE best GTA protagonist >That
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: niko-bellic.png (364 KB, 497x467) Image search: [Google]
niko-bellic.png
364 KB, 497x467
Was Niko one of the best, if not THE best GTA protagonist

>That GTA 4 introduction
>not the best intro in any of the games
>>
>>318149951
I don't see how Niko is a great character, he seems like a generic slav. GTA 4 in general feels bland and boring to me, most missions were boring and story wasn't that interesting.
>>
>>318150196
I thought it was the story of a man with a shit history, being forced to war and all, and having to find life after it while dealing with the anger and stress that event gave him for life.
>>
Games need more slavs in tracksuits.
>>
>>318149951
NO.

The best was obviously Tommy Vercetti. Carl Johnson takes a close 2nd place
>>
Second best Rockstar Character
>>
>>318151025
What was so great about Tommy?

As far as i remember, you lose the dope, gotta take jobs to pay the guy back. What else there was?
>>
>>318149951
>Niko
>Not Vercetti
>>
File: Roman_Bellic.jpg (20 KB, 624x373) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Bellic.jpg
20 KB, 624x373
COUSIN
>>
>AAARGH MOTHERFUCKER
>GOD BLESS THIS CITY
>>
>>318149951
He's just slav CJ and Franklin
>buhuuuu life is tough I want to make it in this city
>hahahaha blastin fools
Almost all of GTAIVs cast is insufferable
>>
>>318152493
He was a gangster with no qualms for dirty work.
He wasn't some queer who kills tons of dudes but then gets all worked up because it happens in a cutscene.

As scarface as vice city was, at least it was consistent.
>>
>>318149951
Niko a shit. You can't do an atoner character in a game about running people over.
>>
>>318153218
>YOU KILLED MY FRIENDS FOR ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS
>YOU RUINED ME YOU FUCK
>>
>>318149951
I agree with you. But he didn't fit in GTA at all. Heck, I don't see him fitting in any game ever.
>>
GTA Protagonist Power Rankings:

1. Tommy Vercetti
2. Michael DeSanta
3. Niko Bellic
4. Carl Johnson
5. Trevor Phillips
6. Victor Vance
7. Toni Cipriani
8. Johnny Klebitz
9. Luis Lopez
10. Franklin Clinton
>>
What if GTA VI went back to a silent protagonist?
It'll never happen but I can dream
>>
>>318154172
Mikeys only good character moment is when he wrecks his family at the therapy session. He's still bitch made and still wants to kill Trevor like a faggot
>>
but Tommy is the best by far
>>
>>318154172
As much as I hate all the shit he did to get his own way out, Michael's history was quite extensive that he's the only interesting character in GTA 5, compared to "Le random killer Trevor XD" and nigger car stealer
>>
Tommy
>>
>>318154367
Trevor is a crazy fuck who no professional criminal would want to have as a partner. He's too much of a liability. Like Michael said, they had to skip town constantly because he chimped out all the time and killed people in broad daylight.

At least Michael and Franklin know when to keep it on the down-low. Trevor just doesn't give a fuck and while it may endear him to the average GTA player and makes for great free roam mayhem, it does not endear him to his fellow, more level-headed partners.
>>
OP is correct.

Why is he correct?

I still remember the entire sequence of events in the opening of IV and the cool way the credits "interacted" with the ship.

I dont remember the opening sequence at all for GTAV. Nothing.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.