[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't he just kill Zidane and the party then and there?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: kuja.jpg (44 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
kuja.jpg
44 KB, 1024x768
Why didn't he just kill Zidane and the party then and there?

Why the fuck did he wear a thong?
>>
something something existential crisis something
>>
Dat hip to waist ratio god dayum
>>
>he
>>
>>318144829
The gayest thing about Kuja isn't that he wears a thong

It's that he has a tail

But he -hides- it.
>>
File: kuja02[1].jpg (15 KB, 314x220) Image search: [Google]
kuja02[1].jpg
15 KB, 314x220
The single faggiest video game character in existence.
>>
>>318144829
>Why the fuck did he wear a thong

Because pretty fagboys was popular in anime at the time. Pretty much any weird character design in any JRPG is due to popular anime of the era.
>>
>>318145732

ok so FFIX came out in 2000, so anime examples?
>>
>>318144829
>why didn't jrpg villain kill mc
because it was your first one apparently
>>
>>318144829
>Why the fuck did he wear a thong?
kuja had no definite gender because he and zidane (which looks as a faggot himself as well) are just soul containers that happen to look like humans but aren't

also fuccbois have always been a thing in japan because women instead of bitching about muh unrealistic standards and objectification just went ahead and made a business out of sex object males
>>
File: 1411011486714.gif (3 MB, 289x385) Image search: [Google]
1411011486714.gif
3 MB, 289x385
As for his appearance, he is desperately trying to accentuate his angelic elegance not only because of his very real refusal of mortality and inherent imperfection (as a being with will and as a creation of war, he flies like a stereotypical angel in white because he insists he is the perfect immortal "angel of death"), but he is also dressing and acting in that exaggerated way because he is purposefully acting like a dramatic villain, as Kuja obsesses over novels and dramas, in the same sense that Zidane tells stories and frames himself to Garnet (and everyone) as the dramatic swashbuckling hero he constantly acts like, not only contrasting and connecting the two in a clever way, but serving as a funny reminder of the game's nature a a meta-narrative on the series overall, because of course, every character in the game is purposefully made to fit a trope and role which Final Fantasy has heavily embraced in the past (fighter, thief, godlike villain, etc.). The thing about IX is that the hero and villain don't simply happen to be heroic or villainous people, they are acting that way on purpose.

and he didn't kill them then because he only saw them on his way out and had no stake or reason to, I mean, he isn't even the one you fought, he just looks your way as he walks by and leaves through the skylight

and before you ask "how did the party survive fighting beatrix then," the answer is because the queen called her away before she finished you off.
>>
>>318145864
dragon ball z
>>
>>318144829
If she was female, nobody would have questioned the thong.
>>
>>318144829
>draw a woman
>call it a man
>>
I think Garland wanted Zidane alive or something, and he hadn't had his little existential crisis yet.
>>
>>318144829
He's that drama queen actor for attention. He was needed to get the pumice piece
>>
>>318144829
>Why the fuck did he wear a thong?
All I know is that now I feel like I want to punch the guy.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.