[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remind me, /v/... What was the name of that class-based, objective-oriented
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1351313415.jpg (81 KB, 294x337) Image search: [Google]
1351313415.jpg
81 KB, 294x337
Remind me, /v/... What was the name of that class-based, objective-oriented online FPS game where the sniper class was actually useful, and not a worthless fucking liability that the rest of the team needs to help carry?
>>
Most of them?
>>
tf2
>>
killing floor
>>
>>318142736
Csgo
>>
>>318142736
Red Orchestra 2?
>>
>>318142835
this desu
>>
>>318142736
TF2
>>
>>318142902
>class-based
>>
>>318142736
Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory.
>>
You only say this because you have never seen a good tf2 sniper
>>
>>318142736
Insurgency.
Rising Storm.
>>
I mean, fine. Great. If the other team is relying on their heavy slow moving class, and we need to take a defensive role, then one sniper might be better than having another offensive class.

But when our team is on offense, and we 2+ snipers, it's the most infuriating thing in the world.

In tf2, you can already accurately predict the outcome of the game just by observing which team has the most spies/snipers
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.