[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game needs a remake badly. I tried to play it again but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: screen520x924.jpg (78 KB, 520x293) Image search: [Google]
screen520x924.jpg
78 KB, 520x293
This game needs a remake badly. I tried to play it again but it barely holds together.
>>
>>318141281
I don't have a problem with playing the SNES version. And it's not nostalgia, I played CT for the first time about 8 years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfi7Tae0CEY
>>
>almost 2016
>still wanting remakes

Howsabout no.
>>
the only problem is if you try to emulate it, the buttons for the future part with robo don't work on the keypad. You have to literally change the keys to their letter on the keyboard to do it. Otherwise the game is perfect
>>
File: som.png (971 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
som.png
971 KB, 1280x800
put in a bit of effort op.
>>
>>318141413
>>318141540
It feels like they rushed to meet the deadline, it still needed one or two months of honing.
>>
>>318141281
Good news, anon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ANEBIB0oao
>>
>>318141281
Get out and take your thread with you, nigger
>>
>implying
I played it 2 years ago and its fucking amazing
>>
File: こn - ルッカとロボ.png (36 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
こn - ルッカとロボ.png
36 KB, 400x400
That's bullshit. I played and beat it for the first time a couple of months ago on my SNES and it was fantastic.

>>318141475
Also this.
>>
Fuck that, nobody would make the gameplay or the awkwardly held together story any better, and those really fucking need work.

Now, Live-A-Live on the other hand? Story is just fine, gameplay outside of battles is just fine. Battle-based gameplay needs fixing badly and balancing out the ass. Akira should NOT suck as much as he does, holy shit man.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.