[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that skyrim w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: skyrim.jpg (26 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
skyrim.jpg
26 KB, 460x215
Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that skyrim was better than fallout 4 and also more polished?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSRtYpNRoN0
>>
It def wasn't more polished

You probably didin't experience Skyrim at launch.
The game had bugs that stropped you from completing the main story ffs.

PS3 version is fucked to this day.

Although I do agree that it's still a better game. Great presentation epic fantasy done right,the perfect setting,the perfect soundtrack.
ouf of all the Bethesda games it does the "immersion" part the best.
>>
>>318139882
I didn't have many problems with it and I played at launch, I was even surprised it ran in my dual core + geforce 9xx GT + 2gb ram
>>
>>318139967
>I was even surprised it ran in my dual core + geforce 9xx GT + 2gb ram

well they had to work within the limitations of the old consoles and also Bethesda is pretty good at optimizing their games for PC
>>
File: 270[1].png (311 KB, 270x486) Image search: [Google]
270[1].png
311 KB, 270x486
>>318139967
>>318139882
>>318139497
What the fuck are you talking about it was an buggy trainwreck with textures that looked like they were covered in a thin layer of semen. It was handicapped by the late gen console hardware and the story and was completely devoid of interesting characters (Except for J'zargo what a G).
>>
>>318140190
>Bethesda is pretty good at optimizing their games for PC

no
>>
What are some changes that Skyrim needs to become perfect?
>>
File: waifu.jpg (39 KB, 427x449) Image search: [Google]
waifu.jpg
39 KB, 427x449
>>318140753
less casual combat and systems.
i dream of morrowind
>>
so hows the dual wielding
>>
never should've come here
>>
>>318140753
>more skills (go back to the way it was in Morrowind or maybe even Oblivion)
>much better quest, with more choices
>more magic/magic creation
>larger cities (the biggest Skyrim city was around the same size of the smallest Oblivion city)
>more variety in dungeons
>better dragon fights, more challenging dragons and less dragon fights.
>Better melee combat system(maybe similar to Chivalry or Dark Messiah of Might and Magic)

These are the thing I would like to see improved, which is funny because it's practically everything the game has.
I guess the open world in Skyrim is good though.
>>
>>318140815
What about Dark Messiah combat instead?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.