[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dancing all night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: P4D.jpg (402 KB, 1478x1819) Image search: [Google]
P4D.jpg
402 KB, 1478x1819
Why is no one ever talking about this game at all?

I remember when it was only announced we had hype threads spammed every fucking second prior to the release.

But now it's out and everyone forgot it existed, we haven't had a thread in like 5 months.

It's actually pretty fun, no project diva level, but pretty fun for a rhytm game, and the fanservice is all there.

I don't understand.
>>
>>318133740
>VAs sucked
>The game was just a bunch of remixes
Gee, I don't know, OP.
>>
i bought it, i really enjoyed it. Should of been more songs especially from P3, but it was fun none the less.
>>
>>318133824
Oh, does it not have the same VAs as P4?
I'm not that familiar with the songs or the franchise outside of SMT, so I only had a brief P4 experience.
But the game is alright.
I still don't see how that is enough to completely neglect it.
>>
>>318133824
>The game was just a bunch of remixes
Is that supposed to be a negative point?
They sound great.
Game was very good.
The DLC characters are overpriced though.
>5bucks for a single character + one song
I just want the Persona 4 Arena Ultimax opening song. But you have to pay 5bucks and get Marie with it.
>>
>>318133984
The VA's are the same as Persona 4 Golden.
Except Troy Baker got exchanged for Matthew Mercer who voiced Kanji in the other Persona 4 spinoffs already. They sound the same anyway.
But Laura Bailey didn't voice Rise, they got Ashly Burch. She did a horrible job. She is great as voicing annoying little pipsqueaks like Ayla from Awesomenauts.
The characters say some lines when you're playing the song, but you can turn that off if you will.
>>
What do you expect? Its a decent rhythm game and theres nothing more to talk about
>>
the internet would rather banter about something than actually listen / watch / experience / play it
>>
For a game so focused on fan service, it barely delivers and it would be so easy to turn that around.

Every character should be able to dance everyone's songs in free mode. I would love to see chie dance like yukiko, and etc. Costumes should be interchangeable as well. Dress up Rise as Naoto, Yukiko as chie and so on would add a lot more costumes alone. There are also a lot of costumes missing that were on P4. The DLC characters along with Kanamin could use more costumes as well. There should also be a free camera mode similar to choreography mode for free dance. Choreography mode should allow for costumes as well. Add a damn pause button. Add 1-2 more songs for each character and you got a perfect game.
>>
>>318133740
>we haven't had a thread in like 5 months.

several threads a week for like 6 weeks after US release

get out from under that rock anon
>>
>A dancing/dating simulator

Is this what weeaboos look forward to every year? Pretty pathetic desu senpai
>>
It's a fun game. But after your done the story and play all the songs it doesn't have any replay value.
>>
its prettt gimped as a rhythm game family. music games never get alot of discussion anyway.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.