[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They hurry, like savages to get aboard an iron traaaaiin (the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 50's family.jpg (78 KB, 878x487) Image search: [Google]
50's family.jpg
78 KB, 878x487
They hurry, like savages to get aboard an iron traaaaiin
(the binga linga hoola humba leh express)
And though its smoky and its crowded, they're too ci-vi-lised to complaaaaiin
(uhno bedo hasah himah inow)
When they've got two weeks vacation, they hurry to vacation grooouund (What do they do, da-nnyyy)
They swim and they fish, but thats what
I
Do
All
Year
Roouuund

Sooooo,
Bongo bongo bongo, i don't wanna leave the Congo, oh no no no no noooo!
>>
WE FOUND OUT
YES WE DID
>>
File: 1fall.jpg (163 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1fall.jpg
163 KB, 1280x1024
Bingo, bangle, bungle, I'm so happy in the jungle, I refuse to goooo
Don't want no jailhouse, shotgun, fish-hooks,
golf clubs, I got my speeaars
So, no matter how they coax him, (Yiiip!) I'll stay right here

They have things like the atom bomb
So I think I'll stay where I awm
Civilization, I'll stay right heeeereee

Fallout 3 radio songs list>New Vegas Radio songs list>>>Fallout 4 Radio Songs list
Travis (fallout 4 radio DJ)>>>>>>>>>>shit>three-dawg>>>Mr. New Vegas
>>
>>318133252
>Travis (fallout 4 radio DJ)>
nigger what the fuck?
its Sheng>anything>shit>travis=travis after the questline

THAT GRANDMA PLAYS THE NUMBERS
>>
File: Nvdlc04_endingslide_allimpact.jpg (673 KB, 2048x1280) Image search: [Google]
Nvdlc04_endingslide_allimpact.jpg
673 KB, 2048x1280
>>318132925
>>318133252

>yfw the majority of plebs in the world think this song is racist, because it says Bingo, Bango, Bong
>They don't realise the lyrics are highly critical of civilization and the song is clearly a story written by the composer to the contemporary audience of the 50's subtly telling them that civilization is flawed and the "savages" actually lead the better lifestyle

Fucking reddit fags. Not one person on the thread points this out.
https://www leddit com/r/Fallout/comments/2sfn0i/does_bongo_bongo_bongo_bother_youi_met_someone/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgDF2xfcbv8
>>
File: skeeterontv.png (189 KB, 780x543) Image search: [Google]
skeeterontv.png
189 KB, 780x543
Best Fallout 4 song coming through

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_4cnUhQ6rs
>>
>>318133252
Objectively wrong. Nothing beats Mr. New Vegas and his voice.
>>
>>318132925
>that pic

If it wasn't for all the problems, that world would be pretty cozy. Vidya would suck but I'm sure there'd be tons of shit to do with robots.
>>
>>318133916
This is the true hidden gem
>>
>>318134409
Like fucking
>>
>>318133916
>who're you writing a letter to?
>SKEETER

Goddamnit Travis
>>
>>318134409
It would be a great world because no miniaturised electronics means there's no facebook. That means no tumblr SJWs can form and trick people into taking them seriously because they are 17 year old babies in reality. That means that American values are upheld, and society stays strong in the face of degeneracy.
>>
>>318133597
Jesus Christ, is that image from the game? That's now how fucking ICBM's work.
>>
>>318134409
Fallout 4's depiction of the 50's culture is pretty cosy
>>
>>318135432
It actually is how they work in Fallout and them working like that is why the world got so fucked by the fallout radiation.
>>
>>318133916
You'd think after hundreds of years they'd be over the 'end of the world' meme, it obviously hasn't ended and they don't even know anything else, it's just life. Imagine if everyone walked around constantly talking about how worried they are that Napoleon escaped from Elba.
>>
>>318135867
What does that have to do with the radiation?

The entire rocket is not supposed to stay attached to the warhead(s).
>>
>>318137751
BUt the song's not about the end of the world though
>>
>>318133252
>conelrad >>>>>>>>> everything
>>
Someone tried using the Chinese nuclear missiles you get at the submarine?
>>
>>318137903
yeh bruv, less nuke africa
>>
>>318138814
It's shit, the explosions is small as a mininuke.
>>
>>318137903
You just don't get it, do you? Nukes in Fallout are different from real nukes. They are low yield and detonate by impacting the ground.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.