[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Share your Black Friday stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1444180660855.jpg (15 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
1444180660855.jpg
15 KB, 500x365
I really didn't want to have to go out, but the Wii U was sold out online. I hate crowds and I'm socially awkward and stuttery; maybe some of you anons know this feel..

>went to ask employee for wii u
>she doesn't really give a fuck but stares at me
>panic and tell her my parents told me to come buy it for my little sister (who does not exist)
>blank stare
>start sweating
>she says OK and unlocks the case
>make fake call to parents to double check they for sure want me to buy it
>my face is red as a tomato and I'm sweating profusely
>grab the Wii U, mumble thanks, and then get the fuck out

I'm also single. I'm sure there's a clue somewhere around here why that is.
>>
File: 1447689353976.gif (944 KB, 264x320) Image search: [Google]
1447689353976.gif
944 KB, 264x320
>Live in Croatia
>Black Friday is a thing
>It's all 10% off and bullshit like that
>No real good deals
>Nothing ships to Croatia from America

Well every time I see all the big PC hardware and TV on sale. I can't get them...

It feels fucking horrible.
>>
Nobody gives a heck why you're buying it, the salesperson isn't going to remember you more than a minute after you leave

Don't flatter yourself
>>
>>318127871
At least you have the WiiU now.
>>
>>318128067
>the salesperson isn't going to remember you more than a minute after you leave
This.
Unless you're a giant dickwad, we forget you exist the instant you walk away.
>>
>>318127871
Vidya is something I'm pretty confident in.
The last time I felt a mild tinge of anxiety was buying Catherine. The sales assistant was professional about it.

I had a harder time trying to order a sandwich from subway when they asked me which bread I wanted and there wasn't any signs showing the options.
>>
>>318127871
Dude, she doesn't care what you're buying or why. Next time just ask for whatever it is and pay for it without spending the fuck out.
>>
>>318128052
I know that feel brate... I live in Perth, if the exchange rate isn't bad enough, none of the good stuff ships here
>>
>>318128067
He probably knows that full well.
You have no idea how an anxiety ridden person perceives things. They churn everything over in their head for hours playing out all the possible situations that could occur.
It's a non-stop, nano-inspection of every possible thing that could happen and how to adapt to each situation accordingly should something go differently.
>>
>>318127871
>family decides last minute to go do black friday shopping
>they get up at 5 am to go
>decide to stay home and sleep
>meet up with them around noon
>buy gifts for Christmas now
>buy 2 flannels, a sweater, a long sleeve shirt, plus 20 dollars for Steam
pretty good day. Just a shame that they ran out of 10 and 20 dollar eShop cards, I really wanted RF4
>>
>have social anxiety but power through it
>go to Best Buy at midnight after work
>only about as crowded as an average day
>no more Bloodborne
>stand behind a mom asking stupid questions about consoles
>employee waves someone else over to me
>any more Bloodborne
>naaaaw sorry everyone wants that one
>I know
>there's all these other games in bins here
>no thanks
>little kid walks up
>"how's COD"
>BB guy tells him it's good
>kid is like 12
>grab PS4
>pay and leave
>get Bloodborne at Target ten mins later

everythingwentbetterthanexpected.tiff
>>
It's OK Mr frog

Is Wii u fun
>>
>>318127871
Psst, no one is paying as much attention to you as you think they are
>>
>>318129361
we know... it doesn't help knowing...
>>
I got the new guitar hero for 90 bucks off
>>
>>318128067
This. I even forgot regulars.
>>
>>318129526
shhh, people will laugh at you
mine comes on monday, £30 off
>>
>>318128067
Yup, the only person I remember is a nice old lady who always has me price match her soda.
>>
>>318129526
Cool

I got a gpu
>>
File: 1446609820167.jpg (23 KB, 258x269) Image search: [Google]
1446609820167.jpg
23 KB, 258x269
>>318127871
I work in a small retail store and our sales sucked, so it was just a slightly busier than normal weekend day.
>>
>>318127871
> locked case

But the wiiu's are all sitting on a big pallet untouched, aren't they? Someone post the picture.
>>
>Thanksgiving
>business as usual, just sit at home staring at monitor shitposting on 4chan
>Black Fritday
>stare at monitor trying to fish for some good deal
>end up only bought a good starter corn cob pipe since I been wanting to try it pipe smoking for awhile.

Might actually buy 4chan pass later if they gonna have a sale for it
>>
Went and got a TV for my parents, then ordered a white Xbone bundle from Walfart when I got home. Now I'm just waiting for a certain monitor to go back into stock that will allow me to integrate the xbone into my PC setup.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.