[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Kojima productions has been shut down, then who the fuck is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Kojima-Productions.jpg (52 KB, 600x386) Image search: [Google]
Kojima-Productions.jpg
52 KB, 600x386
If Kojima productions has been shut down, then who the fuck is updating MGO and Phantom Pain?
>>
who said anything about updating?

that shit will be left for dead
>>
this 6
>>
>>318127130
Phantom Pain was updated a few days ago
>>
>>318127151
Actually bro but its actually MY 2 thats doing it all
>>
>>318127089
This is a good question. Because KojiPro LA representatives still post on Steam discussions.
>>
Konami has to give the former Hudson Soft developers something to do and a crappy Bomberman mobile game isn't going to cut it.
>>
>>318127272
Who do they work for then?
>>
rumor was that kojima and his team left months ago, and that kojipro in LA closed a few weeks ago

official word from konami is that everything is fine and kojima is just on vacation
>>
>>318128194
Well they post the patch notes, so how should I know?
>>
>>318128194
konami.

kojipro LA shutting down is just a rumor that so far hasnt been proven (and the fact that the game is updated kind of disproves it)
>>
>>318127089
The rump of Kojima Productions that got renamed to Internal Studio Number 3.
>>
>>318128194
Zero
>>
File: 1443344462561.jpg (78 KB, 736x490) Image search: [Google]
1443344462561.jpg
78 KB, 736x490
>implying theyre not hard at work on Chapter 3
>>
>>318127089
Kojima Productions is just a brand name that Kojima used to build up his personality cult. It's a group that existed before it was called Kojima Productions and it's still there now
>>
>>318128194
The masketta man
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.