[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you met the lady at the fountain yet? She's so hot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Incubus2.jpg (18 KB, 326x499) Image search: [Google]
Incubus2.jpg
18 KB, 326x499
Have you met the lady at the fountain yet?

She's so hot
>>
>find lady at the fountain
>that based atmospheric music
>>
I just started this game

what am I in for
>>
File: Matthew A Doehr.jpg (267 KB, 666x800) Image search: [Google]
Matthew A Doehr.jpg
267 KB, 666x800
>>318119615
USE BUFFS, RETARD
>>
>>318119615
A lot of punching things in the face, and being lost.
>>
>>318119757
And don't bring demons that have weaknesses to the bosses elements.
>>
>>318117312
>Will you do something naughty with
>with Nekomata?

>with with
Every time.
>>
>>318119615
All strength nothing else.
>>
>>318119615
Dante from the Devil May Cry series.
>>
>>318119615
15 minutes into the game, the world goes through armageddon.

Have fun.
>>
>>318120182
Is the one with raidou translated?
>>
>>318119615

Use buffs/debuffs or you will get rekt by bosses.

You can't relearn a skill once you overwrite it, so pick a build early and keep any skills that are useful for it forever. For example, never overwrite Power Charge if you want to make a Strength build.

Fog Breath is your friend.

Keep that first Pixie you get. You can fuse it into other demons (whichever demon you fuse it into will always be at the top of the list) but never sacrifice it or dismiss it.
>>
File: yukopeoplequote.png (141 KB, 801x353) Image search: [Google]
yukopeoplequote.png
141 KB, 801x353
>>
>>318120479
a little too late for the pixie tip since I told it to fuck off

right now I have to go look for a dollar bill for some weirdo
>>
>>318120684
Restart the game and get her back.
>>
>>318121110
but I don't understand what your tip is saying

I think she gave me a worm thing some cultist said was important, do I not get it if I tell her off
>>
>>318121184
If you have the pixie or her descendant with you near the end of the game you can turn her into a super pixie that while not all that useful has high attributes needed to open doors in the labyrinth of amala. You'll have an annoying time trying to get the true demon ending if you don't have her.
>>
>>318121184
Flick the pixie and continue your game. You don't need her really. Next play through get her though
>>
>>318121275
does true demon mean chaos ending

cause that's what I was going for
>>
>>318121408
It's certainly the most chaotic ending. Nocturne does not do the usual 3 alignment thing.
>>
>>318121672
cool, I want the edgiest fucking ending possible

is the pixie NECESSARY or does it save me time from grinding? Or maybe a fucking huge grind where I have to be 10 levels ahead than normal?
>>
>>318121837
It just saves time. There are doors, and they require a demon (not you) with a 30 in a certain attribute to open the door. The pixie has 30 in each, opening all the necessary doors.

If you want the edgelord ending make sure you do a strength build with the focus skill, do the labyrinth of amala optional dungeon, and then get the pierce skill from the first magatama, which only becomes available after finishing the labryinth. Finish labyrinth before you enter the final dungeon and you'll get the edgelord ending.
>>
>>318122090
Huh, apparently the number is actually 25, not 30. Pixie gets 30 in each stat though.
>>
Yup, for the True Demon Ending you'll be taking a lot of time and seeing the hardest/craziest content made for the game.

So shit's fun.
>>
>>318121837

It's mostly just a time-saver. There are certain doors in the Labyrinth of Amala (the optional dungeon you need to beat to get the True Demon ending) that require a demon with at least X points in specific stats to open, and the Pixie can easily get you through them because all of her stats are maxed out.

She also comes with Maziodyne, Megidolaon, Mediarama, Samrecarm, and Endure, and if you use Mitamas to fill her last three slots with good skills she can be God-tier. But that takes a bit of effort and is only really worth doing for the comedic effect of slapping Lucifer's shit with a Pixie.
>>
>>318122090
I've been investing in magic, and luck for shits and giggles

I'm probably somewhere in the 10s or early 20s for my level and those stats are 3 higher than the rest, I can easily move to strength from support, right?
>>
>>318122479
Yes. You'll want some magic anyway if just for magic defense. Just make strength your main stat and get some vitality and agility as your secondary stats. The true demon ending final boss is very strength-oriented, he has a unique mechanic where you can't do shit to him without physical attacks + pierce skill.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.