[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So that's it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: header[1].jpg (50 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header[1].jpg
50 KB, 460x215
So that's it?
>>
>>318116697
Yeah that's it.

Kind of a shame, there could have been plenty of more stuff that could have been expanded upon, like the way joy mutants work and Yado's reasons for all the bullshit.
>>
File: Shocklord Makes His Entrance!.gif (2 MB, 320x239) Image search: [Google]
Shocklord Makes His Entrance!.gif
2 MB, 320x239
>>318116697

That's the end for LISA

Austin's working on something else now
>>
>>318116697
Yes. Everything is fucked. The end.
>>
>>318116697
The end of the story, everyone is dead except the worst girl
>>
File: CTFuPsxUkAAyDYt.png (61 KB, 300x333) Image search: [Google]
CTFuPsxUkAAyDYt.png
61 KB, 300x333
dingaling said he might return to olathe but then agin most of the characters are dead

any way im hyped for his new project ninja tears
>>
>>318116697
I played maybe an hour of The Joyful. Really thought the pacing was off, and Buddy being a complete fucking mental killer felt out of place and forced.

I thought the addition of timed hits was p cool, but definitely couldn't redeem it.
>>
even worse than undertale, somehow.
>>
>>318117449
Buddy being edgy as shit felt justified. She did spend like 80% of her childhood locked in a basement, plus Brad DID teach her how to kill people for survival. Combine that with being the only girl on the world + being the daughter of a messed up "modern artist" and you have one edgelord ready to go.
>>
>>318117449

Buddy was fucked because she was taught about murder and shit at a young age and then start doing fucking hard drugs as a kid.

If that doesn't facilitate being a murderer i dunno what does.
>>
>>318117408
Before Buzzo cuts Brad's other arm off (or not) he does mention other women briefly. Which doesn't go answered in Joyful. So maybe we have something to go from there?

>>318117163
What's the new project about? I did see stuff on his blog about him posting reference stuff, but I don't know about the project.
>>
>>318117905
Racist Ninjas, it's gonna be offensive then Lisa according to him
>>
>>318117973
can we get a ninja tears thread here
>>
>>318118337
No, because there is no trailer or any screenshots
All we have is the general idea and what may be the artstyle in>>318117408
>>
>>318117973
I wonder what sort of things he can come up with
Now I feel like playing a game about very old ninjas, just after Japanese surrender. Their retirement villa would be occupied by the Allies, and they would try to drive the gaijin out for stinking the neighbourhood.
>>
>>318118404
well we can hype it based on the comments he said about it in interviews steam forums twiter

he said engough info about it to make a hype thread but im to lazy and tried to get it out right now
>>
Reminder that Buzzo was a good boy

and a best

>>318118637
I would wait until a least he gives definitive info on which engine he is going to use for the game

at some point dingaling will have to get a programmer
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.