[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
What went wrong?
>>
You for sucking at the game lel
>>
The disregard of the Janus key and the false advertising of Blue vs Osiris. And the AIs rebellion is retarded.
>>
They focused on the mechanics of the game (which are very good) to the point of ignoring campaign pacing, storyline, and level design. Multi is good.
>>
File: 343i.png (16 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
343i.png
16 KB, 180x180
>>318113741
>>
>>318115734
This. I think now that they got a great groundwork going, the 6th game should have a much better single player.
>>
A barely better campaign than 4, and a very good multiplayer thats more competitive than wacky, so it triggers 3 babbys and 3 babbys are the most vocal faggots in the franchise, so they parrot how bad the game is because they are absolutely awful.
>>
Not using Nylund or Staten to write the Campaign.

Marketing not getting word that Blue vs Osiris had taken a massive hit after that rewrite that got called halfway through development.

Deciding that Locke was some kind of awesome Mary Sue and wouldn't die from Chief decking him once.

Minimizing Blue Team's dialogue and character presence but letting the Marketers overhype them.

No Arbiter level with Arbiter's squad being the Half-Jaw, the Elite Shipmaster from "The Return." and one of the Co-Op Elites from 3.

Bringing back Cortana and making 4's story completely irrelevant.

Making Exuberant sound like an Anime Girl.

Killing Jul in the first level and not having Jul vs Arbiter.

Letting Locke be the fireteam lead when Buck is obviously more qualified.

I could go on, but it gets more Nitpicky.
>>
>>318116998
>rewrite

Info where?
>>
>>318113741
I never cared too much about campaign, just went through it and had fun playing around with weapons and getting used to the controls. Multi is fun as fuck.
>>
>>318117037
It's there if you look at shit like the MCC Announcement Trailer, the H2A Anniversary intro, or any of the early promotional materials.

It's very clear the Arbiter was meant to have a much bigger role in the game, and that Locke really was hunting the Chief, and not the Guardians.
>>
>>318116998
>hating waifu spark
pleb
>>
>>318116998
campaign was fine, ground work is there for a better game. Jul needed to die off in the beginning, he's not a formidable foe he just knew when to run.
>>
>No JiP or serious penalty for quitting
>Forgemaps
>Not having the Reach armor system
>Campaign in it's entirety outside of Argent Moon and Genesis
>General aesthetics
Other than that it's bretty good 8/10. Definitely no Bungie but it's an ok effort. I'll just wait for Halo Wars 2 since it's already confirmed it's gonna have based old spartan designs.
>>
File: 1438039783208.png (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1438039783208.png
33 KB, 400x400
>no split screen
>3 chief missions
>no split screen
>REQ pack jewery
>no split screen
>crap campaign
>no split screen
>catering to mlg kiddies
>no split screen
>xbox one is shite
>no split screen
>343incompetence
>no split screen
>no split screen
>no split screen
>>
>>318117889
Jul should have been a real fight and not a fucking cutscene.
>>
>>318117783
Consume your own malformed Genitals.

>>318117889
Bullshit. The Campaign ate balls even for 343 writing.
>>
>>318113741
It all started when OP was born.
>>
>>318117889
the campaign story was awful. So much was wrong, and they basically threw away everything they had built up for a dumb AI takeover storyline. They need to fire whoever wrote this shit and hire staten or nylund to try and repair this garbage story.
>>
>>318113741
Lackluster campaign, no splitscreen
MP is great tho
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.