[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts? Should I add or remove anything?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: ehhhh.jpg (67 KB, 625x543) Image search: [Google]
ehhhh.jpg
67 KB, 625x543
Thoughts? Should I add or remove anything?
>>
>>318106312
they are all outdated, but its only $12 so why not
>>
>>318106540
kind of my thoughts. just want some shit to keep me busy for the weekend, i go back to school sunday.
>>
>>318106312
Add Recettear, Chantelise, Fortune Summoners Bundle for $10.
>>
>>318106739
i don't typically play games like that. care to convince me?
>>
>>318106875
Then at least get Recettear, it has a fun and unique gameplay. Guarantee you'll like it. Watch some videos on YT.
>>
>tfw have Arx Fatalis on CD-Rom in a shoebox in my desk
>>
File: nice jump, h-human.webm (2 MB, 800x606) Image search: [Google]
nice jump, h-human.webm
2 MB, 800x606
First System Shock is great too

mouselook is in by default now
>>
Is that big star wars pack worth it?
>>
>>318107487
i have most of those games from a humble bundle, they're all pretty fun. i don't remember the price of the pack though.
>>
>>318107569
pack is about 20 bucks
I think like 24
>>
>>318107665
hmmm yeah idk i'd maybe just get battlefront 2 and a couple others. i got the humble bundle for like $12 so i'd say it was a better deal, some of the games aged pretty terribly. also not sure how big of a star wars fan you are tho.
>>
File: elite.png (82 KB, 654x382) Image search: [Google]
elite.png
82 KB, 654x382
Sale thread?

Should I /v/? I've heard its a bit like Eurotruck in space. That's pretty much exactly what i want.
>>
>>318109012
buy the x series instead
not early access and should have a bunch of features you would like
>>
>>318109461
what did they do with the X series family? Why did X Rebirth have to be an abomination console port? Why??
>>
>>318109720
most of the time it happens to make it all more "accessible" to potential new customers
i tried x-rebirth and i regret it very much so
>>
>>318106312
remove deus ex
overrated, dated, unfun bullshit
>>
>>318110160
ayy lmao
>>
>>318106312
You forgot One Unit Whole Blood
>>
>>318106736
fuck him. Deus ex is great. HR is probably cheap too
>>
>>318109963
X3 has awful combat, and if Re-derp's is better, there's no reason to dis the game for the other implementations.
>>
>>318110585
i think it was shit all around, especial the first "misson" to board that fucking freighter
if i am to believe what the fans write then i did a mistake with buying the newest game
>>
>>318106312
You should add something fun and remove all that shit
>>
how could you expect one to possibly offer a meaningful response without knowing what games you have
>>
>>318106312
Good taste. Literally the same as what I have in my cart now, except I've added
>Deus Ex HR DC
>KOTOR 1 and 2
>Dishonored
>Jedi Knight collection
>FEAR
This gonna be a bretty gud winter
>>
>>318109012

Even as Eurotruck in space it's boring as shit.

Seriously, don't. If you HAVE to buy it, wait for the expansion to come out and then just get it on sale, unless you like buying the same game twice for the same price.
>>
So far got neptunia 1 and cities skylines. Planing on getting the star wars pack. I should have 10 bucks left after that what else should I get?
>>
Got Endless Legend and pre-ordered Just Cause 3.

Why does no one talk about Just Cause 3?
>>
what are the best controls for gothic 2
>>
>>318112303
the uninstall control
>>
>>318109012
I was debating picking this up too, but I'll probably just wait for alpha 2.0 of Shekel Citizen
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.