[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what do you do in regards to imports, /v/ ? do you import
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
So what do you do in regards to imports, /v/ ? do you import games often? even if you can't understand shit of what's being said?

do you just hope it'll get a western release and not import?
>>
>even if you can't understand shit of what's being said?
speak for yourself
>>
>>318104348
>do you just hope it'll get a western release
lol they been taking pre-orders since sept senpai.
>>
>>318104348
only shit i get tired of waiting for
so basically that game and the 3ds dragon quests
>>
Speaking of Jap shit. Anyone know how to order from Digikiet? do they even accept baka gaijin credit cards?
http://www.digiket.com/work/show/_data/ID=ITM0120779/

Just a random example of their pages, but I have no clue how to buy games off it beyond the obvious first step of adding to cart. Googled around for a guide but didn't see anything
>>
>>318104348
As long as it isn't an RPG it's fair game.
>>
>>318104348
I only import things that are NEVER EVER status like Yakuza or niche stuff
>>
>>318104552
For Europe.

Why aren't the na preorders up yet?
>>
>>318104348
I only ever import stuff where I don't really care about the story or dialog, etc. Mostly rhythm games and the occasional fighting game. Senran Kagura, I actually want to know what's going on, so I'm waiting for a NA release. Failing that, I'll import from Europe.
>>
>>318104514
This. Ill be the first weeb to tell you that the whole reason I learned Japanese was so I could play games and read VNs and not have to worry about localizations. Paid off
>>
>>318104348
>2015
>not knowing Japanese
>>
>>318104348
I'll import if the game is fun enough without knowing Japanese, it's not heavily story oriented(Or it is but the gameplay makes up for it and it's still easy to get around), there's a guide that helps you understand what you don't understand, and it's most likely not getting a Western release either any time soon or at all. Rhythm Heaven The Best Plus is looking mighty tempting right now.
>>
>>318104348

日本語を勉強しながら日本語が分かって、いつも日本からゲームを輸入します。
>>
File: 1448414811291.jpg (25 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1448414811291.jpg
25 KB, 720x540
>>318105262
pls reply knowledgeable weebs
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.