[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since the new Hitman is coming out (and it actually looks pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 0000005123djcf.jpg (223 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
0000005123djcf.jpg
223 KB, 1920x1080
Since the new Hitman is coming out (and it actually looks pretty decent to me) i wanted to make a Hitman thread in honour to this great franchise!

>wich were your fauvorite hitman games
>fauvorite levels
>how does the new hitman look to you
>>
File: 1447193456773.jpg (278 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
1447193456773.jpg
278 KB, 1200x1000
>>318102784
>Blood Money and Contracts
>Curtains Down
>Looks promising, hope they won't fuck it (which they will)
>>
DALE
>>
AGENT 305
>>
MR. WORLDWIDE
>>
>>318102784
BM>Contracs=2>Agent 47> Absolution

Deal with it
>>
Blood Money was my favorite. Absolution kinda sucked. I never finished it.
>>
I have been playing the series to get ready for the new one coming out, I played all of them out of order and shit, doesnt seem to matter though.

Favorite: blood money
Favorite level: the witness protection one

The new hitman seems pretty cool, the trailers seemed to be directed pretty well and have good music which is what I love about the old hitmans
>>
>play BM on xbox as a kid
>has that bug where sound cuts out in A house of cards
>get PC version
>has a bug where you can't drop objects in You Better Watch out

Fuck's sake
>>
>>318102784
>Hitman 2 is free on PC
>Try it
>It's not great but it's still fun
>>
>>318105689
>the witness protection one

How so? It seemed like the worst one in Bm to me.
>>
>>318106028
It seemed pretty versitile to me, I could knock out a garbage man, or a clown, then walk near the house, kill a fbi agent then walk in then just walk around the guys house without worry, you cluld also be the poolboy and steal the microfilm etc

Everybody likes curtains down, but that one seems pretty one sided, I had to rig the chandelier with a bomb to kill the one guy, no other sneaky way to do it.
>>
The Hitman franchise is literally the franchise that has disappointed me the least.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.