[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have just finished building a high end PC and played a few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 768x854) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 768x854
I have just finished building a high end PC and played a few games but the hollow feeling inside didn't go away.
>>
>>318101102
Become a father or at least an uncle.
>>
>>318101102
I have the same problem. the only thing that makes me feel better is spending money.
>>
play a multiplayer game, specifically Planetside 2.
maybe, just maybe you'll get some enjoyment out of that high end pc with all the shooting and the scale at 60+ fps
>>
Fill it with bitter hatred against consoles.
>>
I wish I had enough time on my hands to get bored of games. My backlog is deep.
>>
Welcome to the "master race"
>>
File: flonne.jpg (93 KB, 188x600) Image search: [Google]
flonne.jpg
93 KB, 188x600
>buying into the mustard scam
>>
Welcome to the master race my friend! Just remember that you're better than those console plebs and that hollow feeling well go away! The time and effort you spend on getting games to look and run perfectly is well worth it, because now you get to feel superior to someone for once in your life! We are legion!
>>
>>318106487

Shhh don't let nvidia see this post.
>>
>>318106715
Wouldnt be surprised if I googled this and found it somewhere at reddit tbqh

Seen worse shit there
>>
maybe you just haven't found the right games, senpai.

coincidentally, does anybody know of any good PC dungeoncrawling games? I played a shitty dungeoncrawler recently and it fueled an itch for more dungeons, weapons, monsters, levelling up, and giant fucking bosses
>>
>>318106487

It's pretty ironic you posted that image with that post

http://store.steampowered.com/app/405900/

NEVER EVER they said

Thanks for the beta test btw faggot
>>
>>318108238
TW3 has some and the 'new' polished up Darksiders 2 has some nice ones with leveling and gear.

The GF plays PoE and I know it has dungeons but no idea how good they are.
>>
>>318101102
Instead of building a PC, you should build a life.
>>
I ran into the problem of always wanting more and having to keep upgrading and never really being happy with my build.... I don't even play many high end games on it and get console versions just to play with friends. I spend nost of my time using it to browse here.

And I love it so much.
>>
>>318102591
baka desu senpai
>>
>>318108238
Recettear
>>
>>318110413
>do not like my current life
>would not like being a normalfag either
Man I'm in a bind.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.