[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got Witcher 3 for $25 today and was wondering how lost I would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: TheWitchervsTheWitcher2.jpg (137 KB, 490x250) Image search: [Google]
TheWitchervsTheWitcher2.jpg
137 KB, 490x250
I got Witcher 3 for $25 today and was wondering how lost I would be if I havent played the other two.
Is it a necessity to play the others? Or could anybody redpill me on the story?
>>
Why would you buy the last game in a trilogy before playing the other two, exactly?

Fuck you, sage.
>>
>>318100172
I played tw2 without playing tw1 and I was fine. The important parts you need to know are either told to you, you figure it out, or it's just not necessary. Haven't played tw3 though to know, just making a comparison.
>>
I started with 2 and managed to enjoy everything in 2 and 3 a great deal
>>
>>318100172
Just watch the game summaries on youtube
>>
>>318100172
Playing all three will ease you in to the world.
>>
>>318100172
First two games don't really matter. If anything the game acts as a sequel to the books while not addressing many of the plot points from the first two games.
>>
>>318100345
Why would you announce a sage?
Fucking dipshit.
>>
>>318100172
Very.

Plus TW1 is the only good game in series.
>>
>>318100887
Didnt play 1
Played the beginning of 2 and the combat felt clunky as shit
Love 3. It feels so comfy.
>>
>>318100172
Not that lost, but I'd recommend you get W2 if you can. A lot of W3's events are a result of 2.
>>
>>318100172
I played the first game, liked it so much I read the first book. Then I played the second and played the third just a few months later. Been meaning to order the other books (They're pretty darn good btw). You're definitely gonna miss out 'cause you're certainly not going to care for the characters or world as much as someone who's played the first two and/or read the books.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.