[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tearaway Unfolded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Tearaway Unfolded.jpg (307 KB, 1209x1500) Image search: [Google]
Tearaway Unfolded.jpg
307 KB, 1209x1500
Thoughts on this game?
>>
Is a game
>>
>>318092112
you tear stuff away.
>>
Dunno. I just bought it for $20 today. I'll see what it's like when it gets here.
>>
better on vita
>>
>>318092513
No it isn't.
>>
>>318092653
i'm sorry that you didn't get to experience tearaway as it was meant to be instead of as a thing that sony was trying to salvage.
>>
Man, I just can't see why this game is praised. It doesn't do anything cool, it wasn't fun at all, the platforming is slow and braindead, combat is boring as hell, the only reason I can think of for it getting a higher rating than a 6 or 7 is it's artstyle, which is dull IMO.

I'm not saying it's shit or anything but it's so middling and unimpressive and pales in the face of basically any other platformer, so why is it touted as a must have exclusive? The vitas not lacking for games (incoming meme arrows) so why is this always shoveled in on vita lists and shit? It just makes it look like those lists are grasping for straws that it doesn't need to
>>
>>
>>318093019
I played both, it was way better on PS4. I don't give a shit about touching the Vita.
>>
>>318093107
It's called you have shit taste.
>>
>>318093332
sure you did
>>
>>318093435
3D platformers are fun and all, but if you think Tearaway is good for anything other than looks, then you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>318093491
Why would I lie about it? Was touching the Vita that important to you?

>>318093561
You're delusional.
>>
>>318093837
You're the delusional one if you're praising a shallow excuse for a platformer like Tearaway. Really it was boring on both systems. I simply preferred it on the Vita because I love the comfort of playing a 3D platformer in my bed.
>>
>>318093225
I dont believe you.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.