[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>first boss is the hardest boss in the game Only boss that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Beldel.png (224 KB, 534x741) Image search: [Google]
Beldel.png
224 KB, 534x741
>first boss is the hardest boss in the game
Only boss that came close was the giant fly faggot. Why is this allowed? Fuck Beldr.
>>
Never did get why so many people had trouble with Beldr. I had a magic build too. Belial was a lot harder.
>>
The first boss was the fucking yeti though
>>
>>318091453
I had a little issues with him because the attack to damage him was Strength based and i went magic. But he wasn't that bad but definetly tough
>>
I want to yoohoo Yuzu's yoohoos.
>>
I remember when I played pop warrior within for the first time I thought the first woman boss was supposed to be undefeatable because she destroyed me that bad.
>>
>>318091982
I remember reading the only attack that hurts him scales off of your level.
>>
>>318091453
>Belial
>hard
>Ice dance + Ice Ice Amp + Anti Fire = free win
>even easier if you have a dragon
Nigger, what?
>>
File: 1361230723939.jpg (44 KB, 500x630) Image search: [Google]
1361230723939.jpg
44 KB, 500x630
>>318091973
>thinking wendigo is a boss when he doesn't even regen health
>>
Not the first boss in Dark Souls, but the Capra Demon is relatively early in the game. Definitely hardest at the point that you get to him.
>>
>>318091305
My favorite part about this game was how every boss progressively got harder. I remember thinking the game couldn't go harder than Belberith.
>>
>>318091305
Belzeboul was much harder than dies to keychain man
>>
>>318093429
and then the boss rush with all of them on the final level, followed by a super boss, and then Metatron Happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLqkMov6GSA
>>
>he doesn't give the MC a shitload of AG and Multi-Strike
Only threat is demons with phys repel, but that's what you got demons for
>>
> why is this allowed
You can feel free to take it easy on the memes, bruh
>>
>>318094093
you didnt get multi-strikes in 1 til waaaaay late, which is why magic build was so great in 1. Now in 2, yeah, agi build was great.
>>
Are you serious? None of the bels are hard, only time I struggled was against metatron because I did naoya's 8th day first
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.