[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went so right? It's so much better than Mario Kart.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
What went so right?
It's so much better than Mario Kart.

They NEED to start making a new game for this.
>>
If things went right, why is it dead?
>>
>>318091842
Bad ping causes horrible physics issues in multiplayer.

Also the faggot that leads the group wont take friend requests so anyone who wants to get the power to make announcements can't do it.

Also they probably are working on another sequel, because its success was acknowledged.
>>
>>318092570
>Also they probably are working on another sequel, because its success was acknowledged.

Doubtful. I think Sumo is still working on Disney Infinity, and transformed needed funding from Danica Patrick to even get made.
>>
They won't make a sequel to this until Sumo Digital aren't working on major titles. Sonic racing games should be made only by Sumo Digital, no other studio.
>>
Why must every single post about Sonic Racing mention Mario Kart?
>>
File: image.png (226 KB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
image.png
226 KB, 580x326
>>318092757
Gee, I wonder why?
>>
>>318092757
Because It's the first kart racing game in a decade that didn't play like a Mario Kart ripoff.
>>
>>318092705
They've said specifically that there's enough reason to make another. I only said probably because they don't HAVE to be working on it right now.
>>
>>318092889
>>318092865
I mean it's just weird to compare Sonic to a far superior game all the time
>>
>>318091842
Because Sega dont want to support good games

Because the devs were forced to add yogcast dlc by sega so they have no incentive to support the game if the publisher is being a dick
>>
>>318092757
Because Sonyggers are mad they cant play Mario Kart
>>
>>318092570
>Also they probably are working on another sequel, because its success was acknowledged.
It's success was acknowledged but this game is smalltime compared to what Sumo works on nowadays.

They're both too busy for this and they have no financial reason to even bother with a sequel.

>>318092757
OP was being dumb
but to be honest, if he didn't mention it someone would've just said "it's an inferior MK clone", these threads are basically always the same
>>
>>318093678
When a developer acknowledges the success of a game, it means financially. That's common sense.
>>
>>318092705
Sumo are working on Crackdown 3
>>
>>318093831
I don't disagree with you. My point was that the shit they're working on nowadays is even more of a success for them than Transformed was. They'd only go back to it if they felt like making less money than usual for some reason.
>>
>>318091198
>go online
>fucking school pleb
>finish 1st place a solid 30 seconds ahead
People need to git gud.
>>
>>318093132
dank bait bro but allstars was made by a company that pretty much only makes racing games.
>>
>use a vehicle mod
>it's next to the item you have
Am I supposed to activate it? I'm confused.
>>
I hope they get rid of those shitty boring-ass bosses in the next one.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.