[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did Nintendo think it would be OK to sell the Wii U at $350
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
How did Nintendo think it would be OK to sell the Wii U at $350 at launch?

>No harddrive
>No ethernet port
>Dated graphics

Look, I love the Wii U. I've shilled it to everyone who will listen. I've taked three co workers into buying one.

I went to buy a usb ethernet port today because I couldn't handle the lag anymore. It's out of print and I had to buy some off brand bullshit.

Nintendo is fantastic and somehow they suck at the same time.
>>
>Nintendo is fantastic

kek
>>
>>318090416
>I went to buy a usb ethernet port today because I couldn't handle the lag anymore.
Smash is the only game that lags. If you're getting lag on any other games sort out your router.
>>
>>318090978
They are. They have really fun games. High quality games

>in before someone posts amiibo party or some horseshit

Yeah, they have awful games too. But their good games are the best video games I've ever played.

Yet they do stupid shit. Every console has great games and some big blunder elsewhere
>>
What games does the WiiU actually have to offer that isn't a tired sequel, a remake, shovelware, or multiplat and is a new property? W101 and Splatoon are the only ones that come to mind.
>>
>>318090416
nintendo has the capability to be the best game developers ever

but more often than not they fuck everything up by being so clueless

i wish we had the n64/gamecube era nintendo back. the wii's success, handholding, and milking of franchises is getting out of hand. so is the amiibo shit. i want good GAMES not toys.

then again, even the newer nintendo games, though they arent that good, are a hell of a lot more fun than most bullshit coming out now
>>
>>318091381
You could say the same from just about everything other plataform really
>>
>>318091149
Mario Kart lags
Splatoon lags. Especially if you get in a room with japs every room is full of japs

Smash is just the most noticeable. It slows to a crawl every now and then.

But mario kart has shit like using a star, hitting someone and they just keep on going.

Splatoon....I don't even need to explain that delayed kill mess.
>>
>>318091381
What logic is that to go on?
That pretty much singles out any game on any system including PC and indie games.

Also I'm pretty sure if anyone lists anything that has only had two similar games but is under a well known IP you'll discard that too.
>>
>>318091381
>tired sequel

>It's not a good game because I don't want to play it!
>>
>>318091818
I'm looking for new experiences. Not playing as the same old characters and plots I've played as since the NES days.
>>
>>318091309
They just released the same games they did on GameCube, that's why you like them because they are already familiar to you.
>>
>Spent 8 hours working retail today on black friday
>Zero Wii Us sold

Dead system
>>
>>318092183
>I'm looking for new experiences.
Define "new" experience.
If a game offers a new twist on an old game or is a totally new game featuring an old IP would that not be a new experience?
Or are you just judging it by models and such?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.